Favourites!

The awkward moment when someones voice doesn't match their appearance...

Thinking something will load faster if you don't look at it...

I hate smart ass teachers. Me: "Can I go to the bathroom?" Teacher: "I don't know, can you?" Me: "BITCH I WILL SHIT ON YOUR DESK."

In line waiting to order food. Practices saying order in head...

When I see people jogging outside I like to drive slowly down the road behind them blasting "Eye of the Tiger" just to give them motivation

That awkward moment when you not sure whether teacher is looking at you or she's looking at the person behind you...

*Friend request accepted* Let the stalking begin.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you don't have my number than that means you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me...

Did you ever have a dream about someone and when you wake up, it's like... "Fuck, I guess I'm in love with you now."

The only thing you have to fear is fear itself...

and spiders.. fuck spiders..

Sent from my iPod

Jealously is a disease... Get well bitch!

Doctor: **congrats ur having twins* wife: starts to cry doc: arent you happy? blonde: i am but i dont know who the second father is! (Dead Xd)

What did the left butt check say to the left check? Together we can stop this shit!!

A house isnt a home unless theres wii fii

I love the way you lie... LOL JK if u lie to me i will throw a brick at ur face...

If bitches could fly my school would be a fucking airport!

Admit it, at one point in life u tried to drink ur drink like a puppy.....