~Eyes~

~The eyes are a stairwel to the soul they can free you from any uneasiness, the eyes are a passageway to all~

Rea's Pov

Those eyes, so intriguing, so intense, just a single look and I had to look away. I wanted to know him, but I knew even if I tried it would end in someone getting hurt.

"Rea, you have another fight coming up and this one's dirty. I want you to stay focused get your head in the game and stop all that f*cking laughing at practices." He said before I looked into those eyes.

"And you can stop looking at that n*gga over there. You ain't good enough". That's when my heart dropped but I didn't show it I'm too strong for that.

Later that day

I got home after a long day of damn near breaking punching bags, lifting weights, and wanting to die every minute. I hopped in the shower letting the hot beads of water hit my skin. After soaking I lathered my body bath and body works warm vanilla sugar shower gel. I swear that stuff is amazing. When I got out my dad wasn't home (Thank God) so I put on some snug fitting black joggers, a white v neck tshirt, black nike ankle socks, and my nike slides and went on a late night ride to taco bell. When I pulled up at taco bell I ordered a crunchwrap supreme and two steak burritos. I had water so I didn't worry about a drink. I was just driving around now cause I had nothing better to do. I stopped at the park and got out to eat. It was 9:46 at night and any other person would say that I'm crazy. But honestly if anyone tries to f*ck with me I can handle my own. The night sky was so calming and peaceful, I had almost forgotten about the fight coming up. I finished my food and it was now 10:02, I put in my headphones and jammed to the new Miguel album. I was in the middle of the song NWA when somebody tapped me on the shoulder. I met with those dark eyes and I knew I was in trouble...I should of just stayed home.

~The eyes can be a scary place to live in~ Simone_mc

I'm sorry guys I can't update like I used to school and my recent diagnosis have been tough. I will try to update as much as possible. Thank you so much for sticking with my book! Love you all!

P.S. I'm sorry its so short but I wanted to post for you guys.