~May The Past Haunt You~ (con)

~Let your past in. I promise it won't bite.~

~Sherry don-don't leave me. I need you. We need you.

~You're a pathetic excuse for a man I don't even see why I married you. Ya black ass ain't have no money. Ya workin two jobs and I stay at home with this brat ass little kid because you think since you the man of the house that yo lady ain't suppose to do sh*t. Nah babyboy I'm tired of that.

In Sherry's mind her staying at home with a child was a waste of time and perfect body. She could be clubbin with her homegirls all night. To her Chris was just too soft. She wanted somebody rough, who would let her work, and who had money. Like the guy she was leaving him for. Even though Sherry knew that she was the only person who could watch Jameson seeing that they had no family in Detroit and none of her friends were capable of handling a child. Well neither was she, but she was his mother. To Sherry keeping her own child was a job with no pay.

~So you gone leave me for somebody who treats you like a dutchess instead of a queen. Because he got money?!

~Yepp. It be like that.

~Oh and I'm keeping the ring. It's the only thing that's actually worth something. Bye punk ass. Bye brat.

Jameson just sat there trying to figure out why his mother hated him so much. He never did anything wrong. He never harmed anyone. Yet his mother hated him, hated him with a passion. She was an evil b*tch he thought. His four year old mind couldn't process it all. He could remember his mother packing bags talking about finding a "better" man when all she needed was right at her fingertips. Whatever she wanted his father would scrape every penny to get it for her, no matter how much debt he would be in afterwards.

Til this day his father always told him to be a Man. Not the fake wannabe thugs on the streets. He wanted the best for his son. It seemed like since he never had a mother, no one to show him what a Woman was suppose to be like since his grandmother passed when he was three, he never wanted to treat these everyday females like royalty. His mindset was basically "If a female never gave a f*ck about him why should he give a f*ck about them."

Years past and little Jameson grew up. He had a fair share of females calling him daddy. And he wouldn't have it any other way. He thought mothers were suppose to prevent you from disrespecting other females not drive you towards doing it.

It was hysterical to him that his mother showed up at his doorstep begging for his father to take her back after 14 years. Her Man got tired of her being a lazy b*tch and started beating her. She couldn't handle the pain so she turned into a crack whore. After a while he left her and she came crawling back to the only Man that loved her. He may have loved her but he wasn't going to take her back.

Jameson smiled evily as he thought about his mother, not paying attention to where he was going as he felt somebody bump into him. He looked down at the person, and it was the most beautiful Woman he had ever seen before.