~Fairytales con.~

~Sometimes I wish my dreams would come true and the nightmares would die out.~

*Flashback*

Curt sat at his desk smoking a freshly rolled blunt awaiting his visitors presence. As he was vibing to the new Jay Z album he heard the door of his spacious office open. And in came Rea's childhood bestfriend and boyfriend of five years; Tra'deuis (Tra•day•us) Foster.

"You wanted to see me sir?" He asked not a trace of fear in his voice or doubt in his soft brown eyes.

"Yes I did, sit down" He said with a mischevious grin on his face as Tra'deuis just sat waiting for him to continue.

"I know how much you love my daughter and I know you would do anything to prove your love for her. Now tell me son, have you ever thought about having sexual relations with my daughter?"  He asked oh so nonchalantly but that didn't faze Tra'deuis at all, it actually kind of made him laugh.

"Well sir I have, but if she doesn't want it I'm not gonna force it on her as long as she's happy I'm happy. After all I still have two hands." He said making sure to make a smart ass remark to get him mad.

"What if I said that you had to have sex with my daughter or there will be...consequences?" He said as he rolled the blunt that was now a roach between his fingers.

"What kind of consequences?"  Now he was amuzed in this conversation.

"You're mother, she's quite nice on the eyes...if you don't drive my daughter away from you I promise to make your mother's life a living hell."  Tra'deuis was now fuming as they both watched one of the trap hoes roll a new blunt.

"If you touch my mother I promise to have you killed!" He said as venom coated every word.

"Silly boy, you work for me I can have you killed with the flick of my wrist. You will make my daughter scream your name in agony even if it kills you" He said to a now crying Tra'deuis.

"Bu-but I love her, I can't betray her like that" As soon as he said that he heard his mother scream his name as some of Curt's boys pulled her through the back door.

"Mom!" He screamed getting out of his chair only to have some more boys pull him back down and the same ones who dragged her pistolwhip his mother knocking her temporarily unconcious.

"Now do we have a deal?" Curt asked with a sinister smile, Tra'deuis just shook his head in agreememt with tears streaming down his face as he stared at his mother on the cold floor.

*Two days later*

Tra'deuis was layed up with Rea almost forgetting about his deal with Curt until someone sent him an anonymous text say "deal" with a picture of his mother beat and broken. That's when his heart broke and he didn't know what to do. He loved Rea more that anyone would ever know. He knew that she was raped and he didn't want to be a monster and seem like he was mocking her insecurities. But he had to save the women that gave him birth and busted her ass to make do for the both of them. He was torn but he got himself into this and he had to get himself out so he did a silent prayer asking the Lord for forgiveness. 

"Babe I was thinking, we should like you know..." He said as if he actually wanted to do this but in reality he hated it.

"No Deu, I'm not ready" She said not looking in his eyes making his heart finally shatter. He couldn't break her like that so he thought taking his own life was a better choice. 

"Baby I just want you to know I love you" But before he could get his gun out someone had already pulled the trigger..."

*Flashback over*

Rea thought about that tragic day as she trained with Phil. The thing about Phil was that he was no ordinary young guy, he was wiser than most. He could tell when people were out of sorts out of mind.

"Rea talk to me I can tell you're hurting even though I haven't known you long. I can just tell. Talk to me."  He said sympathetically.

"It's just things are starting to get to me ya know" He nodded because he did know.

"Let me tell you something and I want you to take this saying with you forever. Let time heal and wounds take time"

"What does that even mean?" She asked confused because the saying made no sense to her.

"Wait until you actually need that saying and It'll make sense. Take all of what this old man says to you and cherish it." He said laughing

"You are nowhere near old Phil." She exclaimed while laughing along with him.

"Oh, I know that. I will always be young and sexy!" He shouted making everyone in that section of the gym turn around and laugh at them and make few females yell in agreement. As they walked out still laughing she spotted those hazel eyes from the other day and wanted to turn back around. 

To be continued...

~Let time heal and wounds take time~ Simone_mc