~Fairytales~

~Fairytales can be a wonderful thing, but if you believe in them too much they can pull you by a string~

Jameson's pov

Well since I wasn't properly introduced, I'm Jameson Walker. I'm 5'6, I have hazel eyes, I'm lightskinned, and I have nice wavy hair. I moved to Detroit because my father finally got a chance at having a carreer; a personal trainer. I know you're probably like why couldn't he have just trained in the NO. The thing about Louisiana is that no one wants to stay there, its like going to a hotel only to find out it has one bed and a janky bathroom. And since my egg donor showed up its been tough on us so we packed up and moved to the DMV. I like it here it ain't that bad. Now that you know part of my sob story I wanna tell you about what happened in the hallway with babeh girl.

*flashback*

I looked down at her light brown eyes and she was truly a beauty, not like the hoes I'm used to. She had strong facial features but they fit her perfectly. I didn't know I was day dreaming until I noticed she was up off of the floor apologizing to me.

"I'm sorry" she said in a shaky voice

"It's all good babeh" And with that she walked away. As I watched her perfectly round a*s sway with the rythm of her hips. I almost forgot that I didn't know where my class was so I called out to her.

"Yo, umm can you come here for a second?"  I asked as she turned around walking back towards me

"Yea, what you need help with?"

"Do you know where Mr.Carter's class is?"

"Just keep going straight towards the stairs and its the first door once you turn right"

"Thank you umm-" I said waiting for her to tell me her name

"Rea, Rea Harris"

"I'm Jameson Walker I hope to see you around"

"Same to you" She said as she walked out towards the exit. I wondered why she was leaving

*flashback over*

It's only been yesterday since I seen her. Today my dad told me to meet him at the gym so I could meet his boss. I didn't wanna go but I wasn't complaining. I pulled up at the gym and this mothaf*cka was huge, I already knew my dad was gone make some money here. When I opened the doors I saw my dad talking to this man about the same height as him just a little bit taller and had less muscles but you could still tell he was about his sh*t. I neared the two still admiring the equipment.

"Hey dad" I said and gave him a one armed hugged.

"Son, this is Mr. Harris"

"Hello sir" I said tryna be all formal and sh*t, it was just something about him that I didn't like.

"It's nice to meet you Jameson I've heard a lot about you, well Chris I better get going we both have clients." When he said that doors that I didn't see before opened and out came Rea with her hair in a high messy bun wearing short athletic shorts and a sports bra and a older white guy high fiving her as they laughed walking out. The guy went to the back as Mr.harris went over to Rea. You really couldn't see the resemblence but it's whatever. He was saying something that she didn't wanna hear cause she had a pissed off expression on her face. As they were talking, well more like him giving a lecture, I took that time to examine her body. She was toned but not too toned, she had niced sized t*tties, thick thighs, and a nice a*s. And on top of all that she was drop dead gorgeous. I don't know what they were talking about but whatever it was it made her look at me and for a second her expression changed but that n*gga mushed her face causing her nostrils to flare and make her hands fall to her hips. I don't even know the girl yet and I wanted to beat her daddy's a*s. I wanted her but I can tell it was gonna be hard getting her, but I'm gonna try so we can get caught up in a fairytale. From the looks of things we both need it.

~Fairytales can make or break you~

A/N cast in MM