I Choose You

" Oh God, I messed up so bad," Mingyu ranted on, "I should go home, We should go..," Before Mingyu could even finish, Jeonghan had already placed both hands on Mingyu's waist; Pulling him so close the space between them was nonexistent. As Mingyu's lips continued to move Jeonghan tiptoed up to Mingyu's eye level and studies Mingyu's lips like always. This intent stare that made Mingyu stop in his tracks everytime.

Mingyu is left silent, only peering down at Jeonghan's own lips, paralyzed. He holds his breath in, waiting for a kiss, but Jeonghan pulls back.

He pulls out a crumpled sheet of paper and begins to read :

Mr. Kim Mingyu, I wrote all this down because I was afraid I'd forget how to speak once I stood in front of you. I can't Yoon Jeonghan my way out of everything.

Both Jeonghan and Mingyu giggled as he reads.

You challenge me to see the world in a different way, you dare me to take risk. I'm just sorry I was too afraid until now. I don't know about labels..

Jeonghan looks up, and sees Mingyu's eyes fixed on the crumpled paper in his hands. He decides to drop it and continue from the heart.

"But what I did learn was how to love, and I realized that my true fear wasn't to be different, my greatest fear is to lose you."

He steps forward, and takes Mingyu's hand into his. "What are we doing?," Mingyu whispers. "I'm choosing you," Jeonghan softly profeses. "I'm choosing you every time, just like you choose me." Mingyu beams brightly, grabbing a hold of Jeonghan's nape. Kissing him delicately just like the first time.

When their lips finally part, not even one second goes by when all the Seventeen members are howling and applauding. Ah! Love begins to play loudly on the speakers and fireworks pop off in the distance. Mingyu shouts, pausing to kiss Jeonghan after few words, "This is what good boyfriends do."

"This song was made for you," Jeonghan shouts back, and then begins to sing .

AH! LOVE :

" I'm ready for you,
My heart is ready
I never cared what anyone said,
Check if I was lying when I said it was love at first sight,
No no no no
Baby no no no no

If I show you something,
will you think of me every morning
Firework in the middle of the ocean
A bursting heart, my heart is the same,
whenever and wherever

In the end you are more to me, I am more to you,
What we have, I can't hide anymore
You are more to me, I am more to you
This feeling that makes me want to know

Ah! Love, You
Ah! Love, Me (Babe)
I love you (Ah)
Words that I hold in my rising heart
Ah! Love is you"

Thank you to everyone who has kept up with my story. I'm thinking of making a sequel, but also any suggestions on stories you want to read are accepted.