Date Nights

Things were finally looking up for Mingyu, nothing had to be awkward anymore. Instead it had become risky, trying to hide stolen kisses while everyone was around. Signing up to do broadcast together just so it wouldn't be so obvious that they want to be around each other.

Jeonghan would take advantage of the practice room to set up small dates; Game nights, Movie nights, and occasionally picnics. Usually the picnics were just make out sessions where Jeonghan would bring a blanket and snacks. He attempted to cook once but he burned the ramen and they were forced to order out.

It had become way more than Mingyu expect but exactly what he always imagined. And although they had gone way further before that night Mingyu was drunk, Jeonghan hadn't touched him again. Not because he didn't want to but because that meant a commitment, not only to Mingyu but to his own sexuality. Mingyu on the other hand didn't mind not being touched,although he desired it.

This particular day Mingyu had decided to cook. Every sweet and amazing date was planned by Yoon Jeonghan. He just had a thing about controlling his day, and Mingyu was happy just to go along with it. This time he wanted to be the one to surprise him.

He set up the practice room with a small table, and a full course meal, including dessert. He brought Jeonghan to the practice room with false promises of a back massage.

Jeonghan walks in already removing the buttons from his shirt. He freezes as he enters, Jeonghan is usually very spoiled by his members but Mingyu had gone above and beyond. Mingyu wraps himself behind Jeonghan and holds him tightly. "Do you love it?," He asks nervously.

Jeonghan turns around to thank Mingyu but he's met with a kiss instead. He closes his eyes, taking all of it in; Mingyu's kisses felt like a dream. Like his lips had landed on two fluffy pillows and he had dosed off into a dream land. Just a place where he and Mingyu existed. A place where he was free to love him without the fear of judging eyes.

Jeonghan peels himself off of Mingyu and takes his seat at the table. As soon as Mingyu takes his own seat, the laughter begins. Although they had spent so many nights in this practice room alone, it always felt like a first date. Mingyu wondered why the butterflies seemed to stay. Being with Jeonghan felt like it was a new love, but honestly they had loved each other in silence for so long, sometimes it didn't feel real.

Both Jeonghan and Mingyu still blushed when their eyes met; And anytime their hands met, their hearts stilled raced. Jeonghan fed Mingyu the last piece of desert and unbuttoned his trousers. Mingyu watched in arousal, taking it as a signal. "So, this massage, is it still happening?," Jeonghan giggles.

Mingyu makes his way around the table; "Yeah, stand up so I can take that shirt off," He commands. Jeonghan fails to hear the horniness in his voice. He obediently stands allowing for Mingyu to pull the shirt right off of him. Grabbing him by the waistline of his pants, Mingyu pushes him back until he's pinned against the mirrors. Jeonghan in shock, remains still, nervous.

Mingyu doesn't unlock eyes as his hands meet Jeonghan's member. Only using his thumb to rub on the tip of Jeonghan's now hard dick. Many times Mingyu had rubbed himself on Jeonghan, it wasn't uncommon for him to want Mingyu's body. But today was different, they usually didn't touch each other. Today Mingyu had forgotten all his fears as he lowers Jeonghan's boxer enough to reveal him. Jeonghan bites at his lower lip, imagining what Mingyu's hand felt like from the year before.

He stops cold when he remembers his promise. Jeonghan pulls up his boxers quickly, grabs his shirt and dashes towards the door. " I thought you unbuttoned your pants because you wanted this," Mingyu pleads his case. "I just unbuttoned it because I was full," Jeonghan replies. Mingyu is left confused in the middle of the practice room.

"Maybe Jeonghan doesn't even want me", he thinks to himself.