Wake up!

In this story the following characters are all 17 years old.
Catboy/Conner
Gekko/Greg
Owlette/Amaya
Lunagirl/Luna
Night Ninja/Zack
Romeo/Romeo
An yu/ Alexis
EVERY STORY IS DIFFERENT!!!
I heard something on the distance, but I was way too tired to get up. I could hear people calling my name, but I couldn't get up. I smelled something quite odd. Kind of like bonfire. I heard a few sirens, not paying much close attention to it, keeping my eyes closed. That is, until I heard Gekko's voice yelling.

"LUNA WAKE UP!" He yelled as loud as he could.

"Alexis! WHERE AEE YOU?!?" Zack screamed. (Alexis/An yu who had a sleepover with the team that night)

I finally decided to open my eyes, as I gasped at the sight of HQ on fire. I quickly jumped out of bed and felt the door. It wasn't hot so I opened it, smoke flooded my room. I crouched down and immediately started coughing, screaming Gekko's name.

"GEKKO! I'M AWAKE! WHERE ARE YOU?" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I could feel the heat radiating as I fought an internal battle to keep my conscience.

"HOLD ON I'M COMING!" He hollers. I wasn't exactly sure what direction his voice was coming from, but I felt somebody grab my hand and lead me around. The smoke started to clear up, revealing the staircase. But of course, just when we were about to step on the stairs, they collapsed. There goes our only escape route.

"How are we supposed to escape now!" He says frustrated.

"Did you guys call the fire department?!?" She questions.

"They're already here" He says. He froze for a second, which made my heart drop.

"Listen Luna I'm going to super Gekko grip down the wall but you have to hold on like your life depends on it! Because it does!"

I nod, and climbed on his back. I gripped on as tight as possible as he scaled the side of HQ. I shut my eyes as tight as possible until we were finally able to reach the door and make it outside.

NO ONE'S POV
"LUNA!" Owlette ran up to her engulfing her best friend in a huge hug. Luna immediately hugged back.

"Where's Night Ninja?" Luna coughs.

"Still trying to find Lexi," Catboy answers grimly. Luna transformed when she noticed that everyone had done the same.

Soon enough, an exasperated Night Ninja came bolting out of the building with Alexis in his arms. They all immediately ran to aid him and made sure to stay far enough from the building. The fire fighters put the fire out as the team of heroes watched their beloved home burn to the ground. The worst part was, they couldn't do anything about it.

The ambulance put Alexis on a stretcher and monitored her inside the ambulance. Even though they insisted on no visitors, Zack still managed to slip inside with lots of begging.

The mini hospital room was quiet, the inside of the ambulance must be soundproof. He was the only one inside, and the continuous beep of the heart rate drove him crazy. As if it might stop at any moment.

"Alexis? Please wake up" Night ninja said softly. He took off the mask to his suit, revealing his watery eyes and worried face.

"I'm sorry.....I can't lose you too, you're all I have left" Another tear ran down his face. He put his head down and silently cried. Minutes went by that felt like centuries to Zack.

"I hope it's not me your crying over" An all too familiar voice said.

Zack's head shot up, revealing his tear stained face. Alexis silently gasped and her eyes immediately softened.

"You're okay?" Zack asks in disbelief.

"Of course. You can't get rid of me that easily" she laughed.

Zack glared at her and ran a hand through his hair. "You scared me" he admitted.

"I promise you, everything will be okay" she smiled.

He gave her a weak smile and then crashed his lips into hers. She immediately melted into the kiss and felt him visibly relax. After they pulled apart she whispered, "I heard you the whole time"

"Everything?" Zack asked expectantly.

"Yeah. I don't understand why your sorry, it's not your fault." She put her hand on top of his.

"If I had gotten you out of there sooner, you wouldn't have even collapsed of smoke inhalation" He sighed.

"That's stupid because I'm perfectly fine. Stop being so hard on yourself when I owe my life to you." She smiled.

"You don't owe me anything" he mumbled

"Zack you ran inside a freaking burning building that collapsed risking your life, while saving mine! You ran through smoke searching for me," she exclaimed.

"I guess" he responds.

"Your my hero," she kisses him again softly, giving him a big hug.

"I love you" he said seriously without the slightest bit of the usual amusement found on his face. She silently squealed. It was the first time he had ever used that word before.

"I-I love you too" she smiled from ear to ear.

"Do you now?" He smirked.

She pulled him down and started kissing him for the third time. It was an eventful night.

The end. The next chapter is going to be about Night ninja and An yu since this is my only chapter featuring them. It should be out soon! See ya'll!😁😆😊