Movie night/Prank wars Part 2

Part 2

"This is gonna be so good!" Greg laughs.

"I can't wait to see their faces!" Zack chimes.

"Priceless," Romeo agrees.

"Shhhh! What do you boys not understand about not talking!" Luna snaps.

"Whatever," Romeo mumbles.

"Sorry," Greg sighs.

"Goodness," Zack huffs.

The four quietly work for at least two hours. Stringing string all over Amaya's bedroom, to drizzled honey over their clothes, to slippery oil on the floor. They put fake spiders that fall on them when the strings are pulled and fill dozens of water balloons to stack on her shelf.

They placed whip cream and glue completely around them. Unbeknownst to the rest, Romeo snatches a sharpie and manages to draw a few mustaches. This is definitely their biggest prank yet.

(If you would like to watch I the actual video, it's above the chapter name or Google it:)

"This is gold," Luna stands admiring their prank.

"A work of art," Romeo agrees.

"This is a masterpiece!" Zack holds out his arms.

"Can we go to sleep now?" Greg yawns.

"Sleepover in the living room?" Luna asks them.

"Yeah" they agree .

"Last to the couch sleeps on the floor!" Greg announces. They all race to the couch, as Romeo's the last one left.

"Oh come on!" Romeo complains.

"Sorry," Zack smirks. So Luna, Greg, and Zack slept different ways on the sectional while Romeo bunks on the floor.

"We need to make a list," Luna announces.

"List of what?" Romeo asks.

"Possible future pranks," Luna replies. "We might be good now but I'm still not gonna be a goody-two-shoes."

Zack snorts loudly, his black hair sticking out in every direction. "Got that right!"

"Uhhh speaking of hero's did we ever check the radar tonight?" Romeo questions.

Everyone turns to Gekko for an answer, knowing he's usually in charge of that job but they find him sound asleep, with his head in Luna's lap.

"Lizard legs wake up it's important," Luna gently runs her fingers through his blonde hair.

"You're too gentle that's never going to wake him up," Zack deadpans.

Everyone turns towards Greg's sleeping figure to find him in an even deeper sleep, curled into her side.

"He's my boyfriend, you expect me to shake him awake?" Luna sarcastically retorts.

"Watch and learn," Zack smirks. He coughs a few times before cupping his hands around his mouth. "Oh Lizard Legs wake up," Zack shouts in his best Luna-mocking impression.

"What the hell?" Greg mumbles as he lifts his head with furrowed eye brows. He looks up towards Luna in confusion.

"Wasn't me," she laughs.

"I sounded just like her," Zack smirks, which soon disappears at Greg's response.

"There's no way I would've ever thought that was Luna," Greg says.

"You totally fell for it! You woke up!" Zack argues.

Greg rolls his eyes and collapses back into her lap with his eyes closed. Luna runs a few fingers through his hair as he mumbles, "Why'd you wake me me anyway?"