A Cat's Night Out Part 2

"Conner it's okay" Amaya laughs. "But who was it?"

"You know the new girl at school, Kylie?" He sighs.

"Yeah?"

"It was her," Conner narrows his eyes and looks away.

Amaya falters.

"But, we've been dating since before she came to school so..." Amaya says. "That means....you kissed her while we're still dating?" She looks up at Conner, with a disappointing look in her eyes.

"Amaya wait! Just hold on a second, she kissed me! I promise I would never do that! You know I wouldn't," Conner exclaims, grabbing her hand but she slowly pulls away.

"Did you kiss her back?" Amaya grits her teeth.

"I-I" Connor stutters looks away.

"You did didn't you?" Amaya looks down before stands up and walking away.

"It was only for a second! I didn't even realize what I was doing." Conner attempts to grab her hand and turn her around but she abruptly stops, facing Conner.

"Please just believe me," Conner pleads.

"You didn't even tell me about it. Why would I believe you,"Amaya says sadly, refusing to look him in the eyes. She turns and walks towards HQ.

"I messed up bad," Conner sighs holds his face in his hands to prevent any tears from slipping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~At HQ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Zack you can do it!" Romeo exclaims, cheering on his best friend who also happens to be miserably failing at an arm wrestling contest with Greg.

"You got this Greg!" Luna cheers.

Just as soon as Zack "thinks" he was getting closer to win, the door bursts open. Zack spins around to see who opened the door, giving Greg the advantage. With Zack distracted, he easily wins yet again, another victory.

"It's too early for Connor and Amaya to be back," Zack says.

"But who else knows how to get in?" Romeo asks.

Everyone stands up and runs to the door to find Amaya standing in her red dress with dirt smeared onto the sides, puffy cheeks with mascara and running makeup, and blood shot eyes.

"What happened Amaya?" Luna gapes with wide eyes at the sight before sprinting towards her and engulfing her in a hug.

Amaya stands, refusing to answer before she begins to sob again. The boys begin backing away in shock.

"W-why is there mud on your dress?" Romeo asks.

"And where's Conner?" Zack asks.

"H-Hold on guys give her some space," Greg says as Luna narrows her eyes.

Amaya takes a deep breath before saying, "Conner told me he had his first kiss with Kylie during our time dating."

"What?!" Greg exclaims. "He said that?!"

"Then he admitted that he kissed her back" Amaya folds her arms and sighs.

"Damn. On a date too," Romeo states.

"You're not helping," Zack rolls his eyes.

"Why don't you go change and we can talk about if with ice cream?" Luna suggests, leading Amaya away.

Amaya nods and walks into her room, closing the door to change. Luna looked back to greg and whispers, "You need to talk to him."

"Why me?" Greg whines. "I don't want to get involved."