The Never Ending Feud

In this story the following characters are all 17 years old.
Catboy/Conner
Gekko/Greg
Owlette/Amaya

EVERY CHAPTER IS A
DIFFERENT STORY!!!

No One's POV

"Can you guys please stop arguing! We're going to be late to school," Amaya pleads.

"Not until Conner apologizes to me for killing my freaking gekko!" Greg yells in Conner's face.

"I didn't kill your stupid Gekko dude! It's probably just sleeping!" Conner retorts, yelling back.

Greg was furious. He came back from vacation with his family, entrusting Conner with his Gekko. When Greg gave Conner his Gekko, he was perfectly healthy. He gave him back very lethargic and he was barely moving. Greg just thought he was tired until he woke up today to find his beloved pet dead.

"Guys please," Amaya complains, rubbing her temples as her headache gets worse.

"Not until Greg apologizes for accusing me of things that I didn't do," Conner scoffs.

"Just say sorry and I'll let it go!" Greg turns his face on Conner.

"You guys...I'm sure we can go to the store and get Greg a new gekko?" Amaya reasons.

"Exactly! Is just a gekko!" Conner exclaims.

"Am I just a Gekko to you than?" Greg retorts.

Conner's face twists into a look of confusion, then shame. A minute of silence passes.

"Fine whatever", Greg says reluctantly. "Guess your just a dumb cat."

Conner rolls his eyes and walks well ahead of them, towards school. He speed walks into the classroom, and sits at the desk where Greg usually sits beside him.

When Greg walks in, he turns his face again and sits directly behind Connor where Amaya usually sits. This leaves one open space at each desk.

"Amaya would you like to sit by me?" Both boys ask in unison.

"What?" Amya raises an eyebrow. "Your not sitting together?"

"Nope," Greg folds his arms. "Because I'm just a meaningless Gekko apparently."

"And i'm just a dumb cat according to Greg," Conner mumbles.

"But you guys have sat together for years! I'm always in the back," Amaya insists.

"Not anymore apparently," Conner mumbles.

"Who are you going to sit by?" Greg changes the subject.

"I-I can't chose sides between you two!" Amaya runs a nervous hand through her hair.

"Why not?" Conner groans.

"Because Conner is my boyfriend and Greg is my best friend. I literally can not pick between you two! I care about both of you too much,"' Amaya says as her breath quickens.

"Do you even hear yourself Amaya? I'm your boyfriend, just pick my side," Conner protests.

"It wouldn't be fair to pick you Conner. I'm not picking sides! So both of you just make up and stop stressing me out," she snaps.

Conner looks behind him towards Greg while Greg turns towards Conner. The boys lock eyes before looking away again. Amaya let's out an agitated sigh.

"You know what then, I'm leaving," Amya decides.

She slings her backpack over her shoulder and storms out of the classroom.

"She's skipping school?"Conner mumbles with wide eyes.