See you tomorrow

Heyy everyone...So this chapter took me a whole day to write!! Couldn't think of anything, thank goodness hope you love it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stare at the entrance way to the maze; vines growing at every direction. The 3 runners no longer visiblle. I bite my lip, hoping everyone's alright, even though they just went in.

I stare up at the cloudy sky, no sight of sunshine nearby, "I hope they'll be alright".

An heavy arm goes onto my shoulder, Its probably Gally, always lifting the heavy stuff, I look to my side, I was right.

"what a shank, surprising her with a kiss like that" we both laugh. My mind going blank, remembering our lips combining into one, just for a second. I miss her already...

Gally starts to walk away from the tall walls, "let's go Newt, you can't be standing there the entire day waiting for them to come back, you'll go crazy!" Gallys right, for once in his life. I walk towards him taking one last look at the maze.

******************

I take a break from the gardens, my hands worn out and filled with dirt. I walk back to the place where my thoughts can run around, the grassy feild where me and Rebecca sat. I lay down while taking a deep breathe, my chest tightening. My head spinning, as if the worlds about to split in two. My eyes close, hoping to stop the pain.

*******************

"Newt, they'll almost be here, the walls will close soon, your long awaited princess is coming home" I sit up staring at the blurry Gally in front of me. I rub my eyes, not caring about my dirty hands. My eye sight becomes worse, dirt getting in. Gally hands me a cloth, "let's go"

I rub my eyes with the cloth, feeling much better.

We run to the maze entrance, meeting Alby, "Any sight of them ?" I ask hesitantly not wanting to get an answer that won't satisfy me. "No...not yet" I bite my lip leaning on the mazes tall walls.

"HELPP!!!" All of us run to the front of the maze, seeing Thomas limping to the entrance.

Just Thomas.

No Minho.

No Rebecca.

My chest tightens.

Alby and Gally runs up to help the limping Thomas, my legs stuck not being able to move. They make it out just in time, the walls just starting to close. I stare out into the closing entrance not knowing what to say. Thomas holding his chest, air probably not circulating properly. He talks, his voice rough, trying to get ahold of his breath, "Grievers...attacked us...don't know...where they...are...split up"

"NEWT!!!" I look back, the walls almost closed, I see Rebecca holding onto Minho, my heart beating fast not knowing what to do, "REBECCA!!!" I try to run but gets stopped by Alby who's holding a tight grip on my shoulder. "ALBY!! PLEASE! I-" a loud noise comes from the walls, I die a little finding out that the walls have closed. Albys grip loosens as I run to the walls, pounding the walls with my fists, as if it's going to work.

"Newt, it was too dangerous"

I feel tears coming down my cheeks as I pound at the closed walls. Sweat beading down my forehead, all of this happened to fast.

I lay my head on the cold stone walls, tears still streaming down.

"I have to go...I have to find her I need to get her back, no one has ever survived a night in the maze" Thomas finally caught his breath, "I have and-" "Thomas, she's a girl!" Alby puts an arm around my shoulders, "have faith Newt, she's strong" I ball up my fists, "I'm going after her tomorrow morning" I look over at Gally; surprised at his facial expressions, a mixture of confusion and fright rains over his face.

I leave the crowd we have made and walk toward my bed, I sit crying into my hands. The pain of why floods my mind, why her? Why do this?

I close my eyes trying to remember Rebecca; her soft olive skin, long black silky hair, her beautiful face, and that stupid smirk of hers.

I wanted to hug her tightly today, surprise her with another kiss, tell her I love her.

I tuck myself in the bed, deciding that crying over my loss won't get her back. If I go to sleep now, then tomorrow will come quicker, Rebecca is coming back home to me.