New girl

~~~ Hey everyone!!! So this'll be my first fanfic story ever , suggestions are well accepted!!! I absolutely love Newt and Thomas Brodie Sangster separately, but together the feels just kills me ❤️ ***This fanfic won't exactly be like the books or the movies***enjoy ❤️❤️❤️ DISCLAIMER!!! I do not own the maze runner or any of the characters***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEWT POV

I lay in these hammocks staring at the ceiling; pieces of wood straightned in a line. Damn, this took a while to build.The sun has just reached the top of this world and I have worked hard enough too at least take a 15 minute break. It's nice to think in a while, laying back and having a little more time for shut eyes.

Nothing has changed in 3 years, still stuck in the glade, still no way out, and still laying in these uncomfortable hammocks.

I really should be helping out in the garden, but my body's too sore mentally and physically to do anywork, that even the thought of standing makes me sore. All we do everyday is the work out in the yard, I sprained a muscle yesterday while digging out a tree stump, dumb tree.

Sighing off my troubled thoughts I try to fall asleep, closing my eyes slowly. Drawing in the sound of emptiness and suddenly hearing a person with an unfamiliar voice screaming in the background; I gett up as quickly as possible hoping no one got stung. My heart aching; not wanting to lose anyone else; too many crossed out names on that stone wall.

"What's going on?! Is everyone okay ?" I yell to anyone who can hear me.

Running up to our new greenie, Thomas. He looks over at me and furrows his brows.

"It's a girl..? She came from the...maze ?" He says with a hint of confusion in his voice of tone.

I look over at the "new girl", laying on the floor drenched in dirt, unconscious. We never had a girl in the glade before, don't even start about her coming from the maze. Thomas looks over at her, " she's bleeding! I'll go with Minho and examine the maze-" "No." Alby speaks with a firm voice, "no ones going anywhere, we don't know who or what else could be in that maze" Thomas replies looking frustrated, "there could be other people, other survivors out there!".

Alby takes a deep breathe, "there could be other people out there, and they could also be stung which would make us more at risk, speaking of getting stung someone check her please"

Gally goes over to her and examines her, no one speaking; too surprised. Everyone wondering what their going to do. Gally looks around her body; exposing some of her skin to the sun, he looks up at all of us and nods at Alby. "She needs treatment, she has a really deep cut...she's not stung though"

I look back at the maze; the walls still open. The maze looks dark and dead; tall rows and columns sucking everything in. What I know about the maze scares the bloody hell out of me, and I'm not the kind of person who's curious about everything, but this girl makes me wonder. Welcome home Greenie.

Gally picks the unknown name girl up, and walks past me. I notice her arm, bruises everywhere and a long cut with fresh blood. Though her arms are very beaten up, they aren't the center of attention, I catch a glance at her, her beautiful features catching everyone's eye.

(THANKS EVERYONE FOR READINGG!!!! I hope you like it hugs and kisses to everyone)