Good luck

Thank you everyone for reading my story !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun goes down, everyone heading off to sleep. I walk into the grassy feild; not being able to sleep, too worried for tomorrow morning.

I take a seat on the ground, staring at the stars. I sigh while crossing my legs.

"Newt? I was looking all over for you, Gally said you'd be here" I turn around, finding Rebecca smiling, her hair tied back up with a piece of string, she comes and sits beside me. I smile, "aw you found me, gotta find another hiding spot" I laugh, "just joking" she punches me playfully.

Her head laying on my shoulder, "don't worry...I'm coming back" I look into her eyes, determined to change her mind, "Becca, it's dangerous out there, you don't know what your up against" she looks away, "I know Newt...but maybe I do, I can't remember anything and it's so frustrating!!"

Tears fill her eyes. I know how hard this is on her, we all have felt it; the pain of why, why us? Why here?. I hug her close, tightly.

I look down at her, since minutes have passed by. Her eyes closed and still wet from her tears. Her breathing steady and calm. I smile wiping down her eyes. Taking one last look at the sky, I carefully carry Rebecca to her new designated bed, thanks to Chuck.

I lay her down, taking off her hair tie while carefully brushing her hair with my fingers. I stand up, taking one last look at her while heading out.

"Newt, wait" I turn around, Rebecca's eyes squinting to see me. I walk back towards her, I reach out for her hand. "Hey Becca, did I wake you?" She smiles, closing her eyes again. "Don't leave me, I'm scared" she moves over, making space for me. I lay down beside her, facing her beautiful face.

"Sleep with me tonight...please" I take her hand, drawing circles with my fingers onto her palm. I smile, "I'm not free yknow ?" We both laugh, "Newt shut up, I know you love me" I smile looking down onto our hands. She yawns, while coming closer to my body. I hug her tiny body closely to mine. "Goodnight Becca" "night"

My eyes closing heading off to sleep. I haven't felt this confortable in forever, the body heat making this situation perfect.

******

"I'll see you later" I wake up, feeling exhausted, "bloody hell...what time is it?" My vision clears; Rebecca standing beside me, her hair tied back up while wearing skin tight clothes, guess that's better for running I guess.

Wait.

Running.

Runner. Maze. Today.

I sit straight up as soon as I can, " when are you leaving?!" I ask impatiently.

She laughs, " in 7 minutes, just thought I'd say good morning" she smiles and takes hold of my hand pulling me outside. The Suns rays killing my eyes.

We stand in front of the mazes walls opening, still waiting for Thomas, this shank, always being late. I laugh.

Gally comes in our direction

"Look at our greenie, already a runner, pretty impressive princess"

She smiles, "thanks Gally, wish me luck" he comes towards her and kisses her cheek, "good luck" she holds the place where she had gotten kissed by Gally. I look away, feeling a burning sensation in my chest. "Look at Newt, he's probably burning inside" Gally laughs while I give him a sarcastic smile.

"Sorry I'm late!!" Thomas screams from behind us.

He reaches the opening and takes a look at Rebecca, "looking good greenie!" Gally steps in, "our little princess turning into a queen" he grabs hold of her hand and spins her around.

"We gotta move guys!" Thomas looks over at Minho, his head nodding. Thomas and Minho runs into the maze Rebecca behind them.

Still hesitant about the entire situation i call Rebecca back, " Becca !! Wait!!"

They all look back, Rebecca running back. I hold out my arms, her body coming into my embrace.

I hold her shoulders looking into her beautiful hazel eyes. I kiss her, her warm moist lips touching mine, I look into her eyes, "good luck" she turns red, running back. I smile waving out into the distance.