Chapter 11: A New Friend

And we back ladies and gentlemen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsewhere in the world

Two men were looking at each other with a fierce glare.

??: "You know Ghidora will be back to do his regular destruction right?"

The younger of the two chuckled to himself as he cracked his neck.

??: "So what? I'll just have to kick his ass and claim the title father owned long ago"

The waves crashed onto the cliff side as the two never took their eyes off one another.

??: "We both know that the two of us are the oldest living sacred gear users"

??: "And what? I refuse to join together with someone like you. A carbon copy of the original thing"

He walks up to the older one and puts a finger on his chest while grinning.

??: "You and I both know, you aren't anything close to what our father is in power~"

??: "This does not have anything to do with Father. This is about protecting the earth itself from Ghidora. I don't like forming teams or pacts with anyone but even I can tell that bastard got stronger.. I need you. The world needs our strength"

The second one jumped back and began to charge itself while the older stood back.

Space: "LOOK AT ME YOU BIG FOOL!!! I am powerful. I am the reason that bastard Ghidora is trying to assemble a team!! You, Gojira's eldest son can think of yourself as the strongest from past battles but a new era has arrived~ and I'm going to be the one who leads it"

Godzilla: ".. I should of known that coming to you was an idiotic move on my part. I thought that you and I being brothers would of helped us put this rivalry away for the sake of the world.. but.."

His power shot up through the sky as he looks at his younger brother with disappointment.

Godzilla: "I guess I'm the bigger idiot for thinking you'd be smart enough to join forces"

Space: "Throwing jabs now~? The tournament hasn't commenced yet but I don't mind a brawl right now~"