Chapter 5: First Day

One of my favorite waifus. Top... 10? Maybe 5. She's fire no pun intended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teacher: "Hello class, I'd like to start of by welcoming a new student. Please, introduce yourself"

I look at the crowd who look at me curiously. I guess bandages all over your face has that kind of effect on people.

Y/n: "Hi.. I'm Y/n L/n"

They whisper amongst themselves as I bury myself further into my hood.

Teacher: "Anything else you'd like to say?"

I shake my head as I look away from everyone. Sona was on my side as she put a hand on my back.

Sona: "Don't be afraid.. anything you want to say is fine"

Girl: "Does he have issues?"

Boy: "He looks pretty messed up"

I could already hear there voices get to me. But then another voice sounded louder than theirs.

Serafall: "I don't want you to be alone anymore

Y/n: "I.."

Everyone listened as I finally spoke up.

Y/n: "I... like Serafall"

I say shyly as everyone starts talking amongst one another.

Girl: "Serafall? Who's that"

Boy: "That an anime?"

I start burying myself again as Sona sighs. She pats me in the back as she smiles at me.

Sona: "Good, you took your first step"

Teacher: "Well then, let's put you in the middle"

Sona guides me towards an empty seat as the people around me start staring at me. Once I sit down, Sona whispers something into my ear.

Sona: "Everything is going to be okay. Just stay focused on what the teacher says and you'll be fine. You can do this so make Serafall proud"

I nod as she hands me a backpack with some utensils inside. Before she leaves, she points to a pocket inside the backpack.

Sona: "Use what's inside for motivation. I know it'll help you"

She smiles as she leaves. I take gulp as I open it to see a little folded paper.

 I take gulp as I open it to see a little folded paper

Serafall: "You got this!! I'm so proud of you"

I close it and put it back into the pocket as I smile. I feel a tap on my shoulder as the boy from yesterday waves at me.

Issei: "Hey, remember me? I'm Issei Hyoudou"

Y/n: "Hi"

Issei: "Are you and Serafall a thing?"