Chapter 6: Friends

A/n-
I apologize for taking so long. My bad. I'll try better to keep up with this one as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Bell rings*

Issei: "Hey Y/n, how about some grub?"

He hands me a sandwich.

Y/n: "Thank you"

I look into my bag and see the lunch Serafall had packed for me.

Y/n: "Y-You want some? Serafall made it for me but it's good to share.. with friends"

Issei: "Sure thing"

He takes one of the sausages she made and tries it out.

Issei: "Wow, she is good at cooking"

I take a bite from the little burger she made and taste the amazing flavors.

Issei: "Wanna hang out with the rest?"

Y/n: "Can I?"

Issei: "Of course!! Come on, pack up and follow me"

I do as I'm told and cover up my food and follow his lead. He takes me to a building away from the school.

Y/n: "What is this place?"

Issei: "This is the Occult Research Club room. It's where me and my friends gather to do our business"

Y/n: "What type of business?"

Issei: "Mainly just make pacts with those who request for a devil. I sadly can't teleport just yet so I have to ride a bike.. I also haven't formed any pacts either"

Y/n: "Don't worry!! I'm sure you'll complete one soon!! Oh, sorry for yelling!!"

Issei: "It's fine dude. Thanks for the motivation. This just means I have more people to make proud since they are counting on me"

He makes a ball with his fist and raises it to the air.

Issei: "I will complete a task if it's the last thing I do!!"

Y/n: "Do your best"

Issei: "We both will buddy"

Y/n: "Y-Yes sir"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sona walked inside of Y/n's classroom followed by Tsubaki.

Sona: "Hello, is Y/n here?"

She looked around and saw him missing.

Sona: "Where did he go?"

She saw that Issei was also missing. She face palmed as she released who he was with.

Sona: "Son of a- He's with the pervert!!!"

She ran off as she looked everywhere.

Tsubaki: "I know we are talking about Issei but why is this such a problem.. Is it because he'll try to persuade him to join Rias?"

Sona: "What?! No, that is ridiculous. No way he joins her!! It's because he will be corrupted from being around that pervert.. Quick, to the ORC"

Tsubaki: "Excuse me for making such a terrible claim"

They both rush to the ORC to find Y/n sitting down with Issei and Asia to his side.

Asia: "Hello"

Issei: "Everything okay?"

Sona: "You haven't tried to mess with his head have you?"

Issei: "What?! What makes you think I'd do that. What do you take me as, a pervert?"