Quackity vampire romance

I have run out of ideas

Pine trees of every kind stretch up to the sky, their branches reaching toward each other as if they themselves felt as alone and exposed as you do now. Around you, a thick fog has set in, causing the air itself to have a blue tint. The smell of it is somehow the most heavy yet fresh scent in the world. All your senses are on high alert as you stand, unmoving, in the isolation of the wood.

He's there. You saw him following you, but until now you haven't said a word. Now you wait. Wait until you can build up the confidence to ask. To confirm what you already know.

"Your skin is pale white and ice cold..." This is the only way you can think to start.

You hear him step closer, but he makes no reply.

"Sometimes you speak like... like you're from a different time."

He takes another couple steps. Goosebumps prickle up your arms. Still you do not turn to look at him.

"You never eat or drink anything... you don't go out in the sunlight..."

Now he stands right behind you. You can feel his breath on your neck. Facing him would only make it harder to say. You remain facing forward and at last speak your mind.

"I know what you are,"

"Say it." His voice is soft, unashamed, yet commanding.

For a moment you hesitate.

"Out loud," he prompts. "Say it!"

"YouTube Gamer." Your voice is barely louder than a breath.

His hesitation only lasts a second, but you can tell it's there. There's nothing you can do until he gives his answer.

"Are you afraid?" Quackity asks.

The fog that surrounds you, which was more like a cloak of concealment when you first arrived, now feels like a prison. Mist forming inescapable walls on every side. It's like living in a Stephen King novel. Even if you needed to escape Quackity, you know you wouldn't be able to. So instead of running, you just take a deep breath.

Slowly, you turn to face him. You're trembling all over, but it isn't out of fear anymore. Your eyes meet his dark ones and you take in the sight of him. His beanie, his dark hair. It's all the same as it was on your first day of school when you saw him in the cafeteria. But now it feels so different. Now you know what he truly is.

"No," You say honestly.

Quackity stares you down, unblinking.

"Then ask me the most basic question: What do we eat?"

"Piss," You answer.

There's a long pause. Your eyes never stray from his, forming a sort of electricity between the two of you. Finally when you know it's safe, you reach up and kiss him on the lips. Quackity remains there for a split second, but pulls away quickly.

"Premarital kissing is a sin!" He whispers, shocked.

"I would face my damnation a thousand times for just one kiss," You tell him, "And if God almighty will judge me, I shall judge in return because what kind of god invents love and forbids the expression of it?"

"You love me?"

You nod.

"Even if I am a YouTube gamer?"

A kiss is your only answer. He may be dangerous, unpredictable, and everything else that makes your heart race and your body shiver, but he's yours and you're his. Nothing changes that.

Message from Glonke:
Yes,  for those asking, this was opened on stream for like ten seconds. I now have a video on my phone of that British dude kissing himself while Quackity is scrolling up and down on this fic saying "Have you ever heard of Vampire Romance™️ George?".

Quiero morir.