Quackity hits you with his bicycle

Based on story he told on stream about almost running over a Karen on his bike.

It's a bright and sunny day, you're walking down a dirt road peacefully all by yourself. There's not a person nor a building in sight. Just the lovely open plains. The sky is an entrancing blue color and you can hear the birds singing their sweet songs as they fly overhead. You pass a field of flowers and smell the lovely scent of roses. As you take a deep breath in, you're overcome with a profound sense of tranquility and happiness. Everything is just so beautiful.

Then suddenly, you hear a sinister sound off in the distance.

It's the jingle of a bicycle bell. But not just any bicycle bell. You would know that particular bell anywhere.

It's the bell attached to his bike.

Quackity.

He's been hunting you for god knows how long. You can't even remember how, when, or why it started, but every time you heard that sound, you ducked for cover. He has been targeting you, plotting to run you over with his bike. If you don't get out of his line of sight in time, you know the consequences will be dire. Quackity and his bicycle are an unstoppable force, the only option is to hide and pray he doesn't find you.

Up until now, you've been lucky. Every time you were out and about, there had been something nearby to shelter you from his path of destruction. Like a shed you could hide in or a tree you could climb. This time, there was nothing. You're alone on the dirt road with no trees or sheds anywhere nearby. The only possible escape from Quackity is to just run and hope you reach your car before he catches up to you.

The jingle had been far enough away that you might be able to make it. If you run fast enough. You cautiously look behind you, but the hill you've just overcome blocks any view you might have had of the rest of the road you've run down. There's no telling how quickly he's gaining on you, so you just have to try to pick up the pace a little bit.

Again, you hear it. The sound of the bell, this time much closer. Quackity is probably only a couple hundred metres behind you by now. Up ahead, you can see your car parked at the side of the road where you had left it. Will you be able to make it in time?

How did he find you? You made sure you were miles away from any settlement and you hadn't called anyone to tell them where you were going. Of course, he had somehow managed to find you every single other time you tried to leave the walls of your home. Why would this time be any different? It's like some unseen force is calling him to you, causing him to be hellbent on running you over with his bicycle.

Your legs are hurting so badly. The car is close, but is it close enough? Careful not to break the momentum you've built up, you turn your head and glance behind you. Even the thought of the sight frightens you, yet you look anyway. You need to see how much time you have before he reaches you. Before what might be your inevitable death.

He's too close. You won't be able to reach your car before it's all over. His dark eyes flash with evil, fixated on your pale and terrified face. A smile creeps across his lips. He knows he's about to win.

"You can't run from me, you Boomer!" He shouts.

Instead of coming up with a witty response, you just let out a horrified, high pitched scream.

But then you pause and look at your surroundings. What if you ran off the dirt road and onto the grass? Would he be able to follow? There's only one way to find out, so you change direction quickly and begin to charge off the road and into the nearby field of flowers. It slopes downhill ever so slightly, easing the pain in your legs. Good. This is a good thing.

Again, you look back at Quackity. He's hit the breaks on his bike and now he stands still in the spot where you veered off the road. A look of frustration crosses his face. Was it really that easy to outsmart him? You feel yourself slow to a stop down on the hill below. Have you won? Have you really beaten him just by leaving the bike path? Now it's your turn to smile.

"Who's the Boomer now, Quackity?" You shout up at him.

His eyes narrow.

Quackity twists the handle on the bicycle and a deep rumbling sound shakes the earth below your feet. You watch in horror as the bicycle starts to grow. The tires grow wider, the body of the bike becomes taller and thicker, and the basket on the back folds out into a large, guzzling, black engine. He smiles again, looking down at the look of fear and shock plastered on your face. Another loud scream escapes your lips and you start to run again.

You can hear the monster bike destroying the flowers as it burns through the field toward you. Behind you is nothing but hell, fire, and pain. Ahead of you is a stretch of land that will provide you no comfort from this terrible fate. Still you run, perhaps for no reason other than to prolong your life for just a few moments more. Just long enough to make peace with your death.

Your last breath escapes you as Quackity's bike finally collides with your body. The world begins to disappear into a haze of dark clouds, but you remain alive for just long enough to see him standing above you. Surprisingly, he isn't smiling at his victory. His face is cold and emotionless as he gazes down at you in your state of defeat.

"It's all over," He says softly, "Your time is up, you can rest now."

Then you die.