9

Later that night I went to check up Michael and tell him there would a camera crew shooting them here later but when I went to he pushed me up against my room door. I opened it and he shut it and locked it. He time me to the bed but I tried to get up. "Michael no, I don't wanna start any thing tonight." I said as he time off his shirt and belt. "C'mon baby let me love you right." He said as he slipped off my jacket and shirt. I kicked off my boot wanting to stop and go all at once. "Oh Michael you make it hard to say no but I can't" I said as he sucked my neck. "Michael just stop" I said as he began missing me harder and I ran my finger tips on his arms and making him moan "don't tease me like that." He unhooked my bra and threw it down. He fiddeled with the buttons on my pants. To talks them off and I did the same "oh Michael your hard to say not to" I said as he ran his fingers threw my hair. I moaned rembering the walls were sound proof.  "Just stop fighting it" he said takeing the buttons off on my pants as i did the same he pulled off his boxers and went for my panties. I pushed him down and kissed him harder he pushed my up and pulled me off the bed and pushed me against the wall and dropped my panties. "Please just let me take you there, we both know you will I see it I our eyes. Please" he said pushing up agensts me as I moan louder. I gave a little nod but he didn't see. "Michael, yes" I said he pushed me up to the bed. He pushed me against the head board. He hit my head but I didn't care. He pushed his length in me the pulled it out. "Ohhhhh Michael" I screamed. He went deeper and harder and I screamed louder and moaned more. "Come on baby let me maake you cum" he said as I screamed and felt my self cum. "Ohhhhh Michael." I said. I felt him take me all thee way then he slowed down and rolled over next to me.  I rapped my arms him for a few minutes then got a shower. After he was done he went down stairs and called me down. By the time i got down I say the camera crew shooting the boys dancing really wierd. (There normal dancing)