44

"Were home mother fu-''

''No! Shut up Ash kids in the next room sleeping!" I said as the boys came in.

I was so tired I didn't even notice what was going on. I looked up waking u a bit and he was pouting. I got and hugged him squealing a little. He giggled and hugged me back as we all passed out hugs.

''I don't like you'' I giggled at Cal

''What did I do?!"

''You know damn well''

''Oh, um yeah. In that case love you too bitch''

I giggled and hugged him. He kissed my head and went straight to Hayley. We all shouted EWWWWWW and she rolled her eyes.

''Luke!" I yelled hugging him tightly. I've never gone two weeks with out him before let alone three months.

''Mikey!" I yelled hopping in his arms. He kissed my cheek letting me down.

We all spent about three hours just talking about what we've missed. I pulled Mikey to the side to talk.

''Yeah, what's up?" He said with a big smile

''While you were gone, I took the girls for a doctors visit. And there something you should know about Ella,'' I said holding back tears.

As I whispered in his ear I felt tears rush down my face. I looked at him tearing up. He just looked at Ella asleep in her cradle and hugged me holding me tight and close. I felt him cry into my hair.

''Th- that c- can't be right. I- I know my l- little g- girl that's not t-tr-true i-is it Z-zoe?'' He asked chikung on tears.

I nodded and years poured from his eyes. He rushed to the other room in shock.

''We have to go back next week. My music isn't happening any time soon. But yours should not stop all together because of this. We will get through this, you'll see. We will. I know it'' I said holding him close

''How?! This isn't something that comes and goes! This is real life stuff Zoe!" He said

''Michael don't yell. Let them sleep. Come on. Let's go and enjoy the time we have before every one finds out and it- its too late to spend time with her''

He got up and walked out. He went God knows were.