More Than The Eye can See

Len's P.O.V.
I am SO frustrated right now. We've been walking in circles the past 30 minutes and I have no clue where the hell we are!!!! I look over at Rin and she seemed to have noticed me acting strangely and tried cheering me up by saying cute things...(what she doesn't know won't hurt her)
I laughed and was a bit relieved when I did and patted Rin's head. She was a bit surprised. But in the end she finally smiled.

But, we are STILL walking in a damn circle. I sigh lightly and stop. Followed by Rin bumping into my back.

"Why did you stop so suddenly?" she asked while rubbing her nose.

"Haven't you noticed? We are going in a complete circle!!" I said.

She only nodded and walked to her left.

"Now we aren't!" She yelled still walking." I huffed.

'That smart ass'... I ran up to her.

A pink looking creature stopped us from going further. Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I face palm and sigh, when it quickly started attacking.

Before I could, Rin pulled out her star and quickly transformed into her own character. She had red and yellow eyes. She had a red vest and a black skirt. She also had black socks and red mini boots.
Her miniature character looked the exact same. The creature was aiming for Rin and began running at her. Rin held her hands out at the sides and quickly she picked things up with her mind.
She attacked it by twirling around with her hands out and smashing her left hand down to the ground. Which killed the monster. I was completely shocked!! That was amazing.

(I had a plan for Rin and I just reallyyyy wanted to do that!!!)

Rin turned around and looked at me. And her miniature character started cheering. That was adorable...
I saw her cheeks turn red and laughed at me. I was still shocked.

Kaito's P.O.V.
I heard a crash somewhere and it felt like the planet started to shake, but I'm pretty sure that was just my imagination. I started looking around all around me, but I didn't find anything.
My character flew off and I quickly ran to catch up with him as soon as I did... I FOUND RIN AND LEN!!!!!

"Rin!!! Len!!!" I began screaming running up to them.

They turned and looked at me. I was shocked at Rin's costume change and she transformed back immediately. They both ran up to me and hugged me.

"Did you guys feel that crash!?!" I yelled.

Rin and Len sweat dropped and Rin hides her head behind her hands as she laughing nervously. I tilted my head obviously confused.

"Actually, that was Rin's doing. A creature  popped up and Rin transformed and .... Hah.."

'Oh god' I thought. I was scared of Rin. I'm an easy target, now.

I only laughed and patted Rin's head. Rin took my arm with one hand and flipped me over and slammed me to the ground. I arched my back in pain but I couldn't scream because that's how much it hurt. (hahaha oops)