It Can't Be Helped. . .

Len P.O.V

Of course being the way she is...Rin had to pick a certain orange that was below all the other oranges, and well... the manager yelled at both of us. So as we are heading home Rin has been upset. Its really bugging me but she hasn't said a single word since we left. I bought her the oranges, so that isn't it. Maybe that she feels...ashamed? Wait..She's Rin she never feels ashamed!

"GAHHH Why are you upset!?"

"..." She said nothing so maybe I did something wrong.

"Oh? Nothing I'm just tired.."

*Facepalm* That's all I really COULD do at this kind of moment..Of course..she feels tired from chasing me everywhere. We finally got to 'The Vocaloid Mansion' But something seems off. Maybe because of Kaito, Miku....an...d

*Another Facepalm* I ran inside and grab the phone. Rin was looking at me like I was an idiot and pointed next to her.

There, right next to Rin, was none other than a vicious looking Teto, That is about to beat me with her damned French bread. Next to Teto is obviously Miku, Kaito, and Kaiko, with Momo and Master behind them aswell.

"Oh, um.. Hi, Teto?"

"WHAT THE FUCK KAGAMINE!? YOU LEAVE ME AT MY PLACE WITH THESE FUCKING PSYCHOS?!" everyone paused..

"Psychos?!" The three questioned in unison.

Teto ignored the annoying trio, and ran at me with her bread all high and mighty.

"Stop!" Master ordered. Teto immediately stopped and everyone turned their attention towards Master.

"None of you CLEARLY get along so I have no choice but to give you these..Momo?"

Momo walked to each and every one off us to give us a Different colored star.

"WHAT IS THIS!?" Rin Yelled. Momo handed me a yellow one.

The star had a little circle in the middle of it so I pressed it and it was unbelievable...

Miku P.O.V

Momo gave me a teal..ish colored star. It had a circle in the middle which confused me a little bit. I heard something and shot my head up to look at what was happening.

Len was glowing...LEN WAS FUCKING GLOWING! He had a cute outfit on..not like his shota self..but...better, actually. BUT.. My life for Kaito is still here!

Len had a white cape on with a bunch of stars around his white and Black shirt. Len was also wearing whit pants with yellow shoes and the Stars were Yellow..or Gold.

His hair was the same. Still a messy ponytail and next to him was a cute little chibi character of Len.

On top of Len and Chibi Len there was a health bar... I looked over at Rin and she was blushing. Haha..this will be fun later..

"So, as you can CLEARLY SEE! If you press the circle in the middle of your colored star, you will change into your own character. Along with your very own sidekick. Your job is to protect each other from harm, as well as fight these awful creatures." Master said.

"Well... Where ARE these "Creatures"?" I HAD to ask. Master told us to follow him and once we did he opened a Silver door and inside it was a portal..

"Goodbye.." Master smiled.