In this New World!!!

Rin P.O.V

I woke up in a dark place...I could still see everything but...it was strange..

    What happened?...I felt my head...Great, another headache..I sighed.

"Rin!" Iheared a familiar voice.

It was Len, I noticed when he ran over to me and he looked worried. "Rin! Rin! Wake up!"

   "O-Oww..." I slowly sat up holding my pounding head...

   I felt like throwing up right now. I must've hit a fucking rock or something because seriously... I felt something wet on top of my head and then something else lift me up, and I just full out freaked.

   "Calm The hell down, Rin!" Len said to me. He was looking down at more worriedly than he was originally.

   "What?!?!" i asked him, panicking.

   "Are you alright?" He spoke softly. He was seriously worried..

   I sort of felt bad that he had to make sure I was okay. I nodded lightly. I then looked around very slowly and carefully. Nobody else was here.. Just me and Len. I looked back up at len and he looked like he was fully aware of what shitty situation we were going through.

   "What are we going to do?" I asked a little worried. I didn't want anybody else here well because... I sort of like Len, More than a friend but let us save this for when we are not in a fucked up planet.

    Len stood up, which caught me off guard and i started to freak out which freaked Len out. He looked down at me startled, and I just nervously laughed with a tear drop icon at the side of my head. He started walking to these random places, and it was pretty quiet for a while. I decided to NOT say anything that would piss him off because he was getting a bit frustrated..

I hope everything will turn out alright..

Kaito P.O.V

I woke up from an amazing dream of ice cream land...

    I lazily sat up with my stomach grumbling..obviously because Kaiko just HAD to steal my last ice pop. Speaking of which, I actually don't see Kaiko here. I don't see Miku either..!! I'ts a miracle!!!! got up  with excitement and instantly fell back down.

   "Aghh.. Fuck!" I yelled out if frustration.

    My head was spinning and my legs were asleep and sore. I looked around and there was nothing around. Where the fuck IS everybody anyway?

"Anyone! Help?!"

    I sighed. Yeah no one's gonna find me here. I don't even know where the fuck I am anymore. I can't remember a damn thing. it's no use anyways.. screaming and shouting. I ain't no little girl waiting for my heroooo...

"IDEA!!!"

    I looked everywhere for it until it started glowing and I hurriedly grabbed the mysterious object. It was my dark blue star that i got from Master. But that's all I can really remember.. after that.. I grabbed my dark blue star carefully and pressed the circle that was in the middle and I instantly started to glow. I had on what looked like what a prince would wear, A blazer with gold on the shoulders (I Dont know what they are called! Sorry!) with blue pants. Gold on the side too.

It was actually pretty comfortable.

'I could easily get used to this.' I thought and smiled. I started to walk when all of a sudden my star started to glow again.. and a little character was wearing the same thing as me.

   "Konnichiwa! How are you today?" The character Exclaimed.

 I was kind of surprised, maybe..he can help me find the others.

   "Hey umm, would you be able to find my friends?" I said.

   I was hoping he would say yes, and then i would be on my merry way..

   "Nope!" It exclaimed ..happily?

   Why the hell is this thing happy? Why does it look EXACTLY like MEEEE!

   "Why Can't you?!" I was really getting pissed.

    I'm stranded on a damn planet with this thing, with no clue on where my friends could be. The character never answered my question so I just began to walk in the opposite direction of this...character. I seriously can't be bothered with this anymore.. I need to find Len or Miku.. Maybe they know what the fuck is going on here.

"HEY!" I heard something whine from behind me. I was the character floating to me.

"Why did you leave me behind?" I said. By now I was sure that veins were popping out of my forehead.

   "Can't you just please tell me where my friends are?" I asked hopefully. It looked to the ground.. looking ashamed for some reason and i wondered what happened...

   "I can't show you because i don't know where they are. I lost track of them while i was eating my ice cream.." Wait...did it just say..ICECREAM...ok seriously Kaito..

   This is no time for food you need to find someone quickly! I sighed and looked around for something that could help us in anyway. but there was still nothing. "C'mon.." I said looking down at the ground motioning the miniature me as i walked away. It only smiled and floated along by it's newly found partner...