Explore..?

Miku P.O.V.

. . . . Where am I? I slowly sit up, holding my head while it's pounding. I groan in pain and look around slowly. My teal TwinTails are all messed up from the fall. And covered in dirty sand from this Planet thing.

"Hnnnng. . ." I groaned. Slowly, I stood up and brushed the dust and sand off of my precious skirt. I have to fix my hair for Kai- .

.

.

.

'KAITOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" I immediately started running.

I picked up speed from the wind that was heading my way. I pressed the circle that was in the middle of my teal-like star and i immediately started glowing. I was then lifted off the ground and started floating. My Twin tails formed into a Pony tail in the back with A bow hair accessory.
I had a white shirt with a pink loose jacket, and a cute tie. I also had a Grayish skirt on with High socks and High heeled Sneakers. i had a Pink Carrying Case (Somewhat of a purse) that had daggers and glowing Stars. Then, something black appeared on on my back. I pulled it and it was a glowing teal sword!!. I swung it around and i quickly gained speed from it. it was pretty light so it was easy to control.

"This is gonna be great!!" I yelled out. There was a cute little Mini me dressed like how i was. More like a Chibi though. And a Health Bar. I Smiled at her

"Kon'nichiwa!!" She said. I giggled at how cute it was.

"Hehehe, Kon'nichiwa Mini Miku-Chann!! Let's go Find Kaito and the others!!" i motioned her to follow me.

She nodded and came floating along with me. We passed so many rocks that looked exactly the same so i thought either this was a very small planet or I'm really just THAT stupid.
But I kept my hopes up and kept  going along and running.

Kaiko's P.O.V

I was already in my Dark Blue Uniform with my little sugar next to me, (Kaiko is an airhead...she says sugar too much... .-.) and we were walking and looking for some people. I sighed lightly and kept walking even though i'm still tired from the fall. It wasn't nice that Master pushed us down a portal. We could die here!!! My poor Kaito!!!

"YUS I WILL PROTECT MY LOVE!! AND I WILL NOT LET SUGAR MIKU GET IN THE WAY!!!!" I screamed out!

I bolted down looking everywhere and leaving a trail of fire behind me. My little Sugar did too. Oh such a lil cutie~ I realized I don't have my scarf anymore.
"No wonder my neck feels cold. . ." I shrugged it off and continued to dash through the sand.

Teto P.O.V

"WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO BE HERE!!! I'M NOT EVEN WITH THE VOCALOIDS!!!! UGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I was screaming.

The last thing I wanted was to be stuck on a planet, ALONE!!

I Sigh, I already turned into my character. I had some sort of cute Pink Dress. I had bows with My Drills and i had Wings and a tail. Like, a Devils tail??. . .
...HEHEHEHEH KAGAMINE WATCH OUT!! IMMA BRING YOU TO HELL!!

..Oh dear I need my Bread now!! I looked back at my character and it was silent. I wonder if Len's was that way too. It looked angry but sad at the same time. Maybe because my emotions are linked to it. So maybe, I'm angry but sad.. Sigh.... Well yeah, I AM here alone... And I do want to kill master for pushing me out of that portal

I looked around quietly and stopped in my tracks. Maybe if I climb a rock.. Maybe I could finally find someone!!!! I ran over to a big rock and tried climbing it. But to no avail. I only slipped and fell off of the rock, collecting sand and dust. . .
Once I fell I stayed there. Laying on the ground for about 10 minutes it seemed like until I finally got up and encouraged myself to try again and again. No matter what I did though, I couldn't get up. I sat on the ground, looking intently at the huge rock and tried to think of a way to get up there. I stayed like that for a long time.

I thought about jumping as high as I could. My Wings started to flap at that thought.
.

.

.

"I COULD USE MY WINGS AND FLY UP THERE!!!!" I screeched. I quickly jumped and stood up, looking highly at the huge rock and getting ready to jump. I built up all of my power, and jumped. My wings started flapping in the air, and I quickly flew up to reach the top of the Huge Boulder thing.
I step foot on it and balance myself onto it. I lifted my hands into the air and wave them around as a victory. I open my eyes and I could see everything. Not only thought but this rock was just like a mountain.

But it seemed like their were other planets here too. Not just This one. So either Their are more than Just one planet we all have to travel to. . . Or the others are on those planets and we have to find them. This is gonna be difficult. My character flew up behind me and sat on my shoulder smiling, and looking at the cool new view.

I stretched my hands in the air and sighed lightly.

Sigh.."Here we go. . ."

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry everyone I had to upload a new Chapter to my other book, "Love and Music" Since i make a new Chapter everyday. Or I at least try to. I somehow find the inspiration to do that!! Please follow me and I will Follow you back!! and please comment and Vote for My book... How is it so far?

BTW I might upload more chapters today OR tomorrow but I will try my best to upload as much as possible!!

Until Them~~