BABYS FIRST THOUGHT

okay so this is about milk, like the fact we drink cow milk (if you replace cow with miltank than this becomes pokemon swsh related)

cow milk was pretty useful back in the day because that meant we could have the cow still alive and be able to make more cows to eat while also getting nutrients from the cow, but now a days theres no need for us to drink cow milk at all. in fact being latose Tolerant is a pretty new thing.

we don't need to be drinking cow milk, its weird and also kind of stupid.

so I have a theory

big milk just wants money and thats why milk still exists, things like lactaid brand milk was simply made so more and more people can enjoy milk, at this point even vegans can enjoy "milk" all of this just so we can drink some milk? but then if someone drinks a humans breastmilk thats considered weird even if theres consent and stuff, but cow milk was just processed to be more like human milk so whats so weird about it?

were things like chocolate and cereal made simply so that we would drink more milk? theres lots of recipes where you use milk but you can just replace the milk with water and it will still taste pretty legit, and then big milk companies would always try to prove milk was just so good and brought calcium right to your bones, just conditioning you to buy milk. there was a whole study where they gave orphan children milk mixed with radioactive material, and because the radioactive stuff went to their bones that meant that milk went to your bones, they did all that just so they could prove that stupid thing about milk?

and i would assume radioactive material spreads throughout the body a lot more rapidly than milk, so does that mean milk doesnt even do anything? I don't believe theres anything good about milk, they just advertise it as this big health boosting breakfast drink for kiddos just for money purposes. milk is just a very very big out of control scam, I don't have a problem with drinking milk or anything as what are you gonna do just lose a craving thats been passed down for years through your bloodline? but I dont believe it has any good effects, its just another drink theres nothing special about milk.