Why Hop has purple hair

I know its pokemon but I refuse to believe he just naturally has purple hair that is ABSURD

anyways hop is bb in this

Hop glances into the bathroom when he sees leon in there with the door wide open.

"Leon did you forget to-" before he can finish he sees leon brushing some purple gloop on his head, he though it just grew out that way.

When leon's done he puts a plastic bag on his head leaving the special hair gloop there but covering it with some plastic.

The moment leons out of view hop sneaks in, when he lifts the plastic off of the gloop bowl there's a strong smell. He gags but still reaches for the brush and gets to glooping.

__

"Hhhop!!??! Shit- I mean shoot what did you do?!?" Leon yells when he sees hop with a shit ton of hair dye on his head.

"I was just-"

"Nevermind that, how long have you had that on your hair?"

"Like 30 minutes"

"Oh thank arceus-" he quickly drags hop to the sink and washes it off, thankfully it ended up being fine his head was in tact his hair wasn't dry and dying.

Although leon was likely going to get thrown out for the sheer amount of purple on the bathroom floor.

Hops hair was a drastically darker purple than leon's but still purple. And since hop liked it leon started taking him to the hair salon to get it bleached and dyed.