chapter 2

*Bryan POV*
well i kept my word adventually and the next day i went back to the dragon, he was suprised i actually came, i talked to him for hours and hours, adventually we started a conversation about magic, i went silent about it and tried talking about soemthing else... but the dragon kept asking me questions about magic, adventually he asked me what magic i had, i went completely silent and looked down.... well you see i wasnt born with any magic abilities... when i looked back up i saw that the dragon looked confused and sad, i didnt know really why he was looking at me like that, i asked what was wrong but he didnt wanna tell me....

*Dragons POV*
H...he doesnt have magic?!
But i thought- i thought he had magic he looks so peaceful and normal like every other magic weelder i- this is something ive never had before... i mean i could-.... no thats rediculus i cant do that to this poor child...

^Are you allright?^

I suddendly heard him say- oh yes little child im fine i was just thinking of something....

^oh what were you thinking of?^

He gave my a innocent smile and i just randomly said out of nowhere, what if i told you i can give you magic?

^g-give me magic?^

Yes magic i looked at him and gave him a smile

^w-well^

Its fine if you dont want to its alot of responibility and i dont know if you are the right person to but ye i-

^OF COURSE THAT WOULD BE AMAZING I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET MAGIC^

I saw him jumping up in exitement i couldnt stop myself but let out a little chuckle when he tripped when he looked at me his face was full of mud i couldnt help but laugh about it he looked at me with a glare.

*Bryans POV*
I got a little bit too exited and i tripped and fell with my face first into a pool of mud, when i got up i saw that the dragon laughed about it, i got a little mad about it but laughed about it adventually too i looked back at the dragon and i asked, but how can you give me magic, giving magic to others is impossible- it has never been done before-

"Well kid lets just say i can give you dragon slayer magic"

D-dragon slayer magic? I have never heard of that before- how do i know ur not lying to me?

"Well kids lets just say that dragon slayer magic is a very old kind of magic, that can only be learned by children chosen by the dragons themselves, and when a human eat dragon flesh but thats not something were ganna talk about-"

I- i have never heard of that before to be honest i dont know if i want too....

"Well kid think about it i think its time for you to go home, before you're parents are ganna question about where you have been"

OH you're right u forgot about the time, my parents are ganna be dissapointed when i get home too late..- thank you for reminding me mr.dragon

"No worries child no worries now lets get you back up there"

Mr.dragon picked my up and i climbed my way furter up to the surface THANKS MR.DRAGON SEE YOU TOMORROW!

"See ya kiddo have a great day..."

(WELL THAT WAS CHAPTER 2 MAH STARS DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A STAR AND A COMMENT CYA NEXT CHAPTER⭐⭐)