⛓Chapter 10⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Exophilia, Size Difference, Vaginal Fingering, Internal Genitalia, Vaginal Sex, Vibrating Hands]

  Reading a book while curled up in a chair, I faintly heard Bee chirping away. The last time I had checked up on him, he was digging through the ASL books and practicing ways to work around signs that required 5 fingers since both of his own hands only had 4. I adored the effort he put into it, honestly, but I didn't mind when he resorted to his radio.

  A large head bumped against my cheek, making me look up at Bee.

  'What?'

  'Is the book good?'

  'Very.' I replied before having to grab my book as Bee picked me up out of the chair and placed me onto his lap. He wrapped around me, enclosing me in his arms while resting his head gently on my shoulder. Softly smiling, I lifted my book and simply went back to reading.

  Turning the page, Bee nuzzled his head into my hair while chirping. Quirking up an eyebrow at his behavior, I tapped his arm to get his attention.

  'What's up? Do you want to do something?' I questioned after setting the book onto Bee's arm while assuming the bot might be bored of reading. There wasn't much else to do here, but we had managed to find some board games, albeit with a few missing pieces since they were left out by a trashcan.

  "~I was....thinking about....asking....you.....something~" Bumblebee's radio jumped through stations, and now my curiosity was piqued.

  'What?'

  "~Would you....be....interested....in....~" His radio cut out as if he couldn't find the word currently on any of the stations, something that had only happened a few times before with the sheer range of signal the robot had.

  'Interested in what, Bee?' Tilting my head back, I looked at Bumblebee as his blue optics slightly shrank as he was thinking. He raised one hand to begin spelling it out in ASL, and I froze as the cogs in my head completely froze up until the book began to slip, and I fumbled to catch it.

  My face bloomed bright red as I swallowed while still trying to process the question.

  'Sex?' Bee had spelled out to me. Staring at the book now on the floor, I slowly raised my hands to sign back.

  'Where is this coming from?'

  "~I read....one....of....your....books. It was in....there....and I....did more....digging~" Oh, goodness. What did he mean by 'digging'? 'Based on my research, I have the genitalia to accommodate yours.' Bumblebee explained, and my face only got redder. 'I've also already adjusted its size to better suit yours in case you were interested.'

  'Hold on. Are you telling me you actually resized your....' I couldn't bring myself to even sign it as my imagination was already running wild.

  'I did! Would you like to try it out?' Bee paused for a second but continued to sign. 'Wait, should I start with the foreplay? I read that was important.'

  'What....What did you have in mind?' I managed to ask, and Bee chirped with an excited pitch.

  'I want to take your clothes off.'

  '....Okay.' Bee leaned back, and I could feel his optics on me as he slid a few fingers under my shirt. His hand was cold as it touched my back, and I raised my arms to make it easier for him to take the garment off. He dropped my shirt on the floor next to the book.

  Bumblebee ran his hands gently over my skin, chirping while my heart was racing. His cheek bumped against mine, and his fingers caught on the waistband of my shorts. I swallowed when I sat naked in the giant robot's lap, and his hands were touching and squeezing my thighs.

  Leaning back against Bee's chest, I felt his plates vibrate from the growl of his engine revving. His thumb brushed over the middle of my chest, going down until he reached the apex of my legs. Bee hooked his middle finger, pressing it against my slit while spreading my thighs further.

  I took in a sharp breath from the feeling, and my head fell back with a silent moan as the pad of his finger went in slow circles over my clit. Bumblebee made a noise that I could only describe as a rumbling purr. Just what exactly had he learned? More importantly, where did he learn it?

  Something hot began to slide up between my thighs, and I looked down to see a robotic cock with small blue lights that matched Bee's eyes. If this was sized down just for my benefit, I could only imagine how large it was before. My knuckles turned white from how hard I gripped Bee when he pushed one of his fingers inside. Oh, shit, I was not expecting it to be softly vibrating.

  In fact, his entire hand was. The vibrations spread from inside of me to over my entire crotch. It was at a low frequency and quiet. However, in combination with the thrusting, it was already driving me wild. I was soon dripping down his fingers, leaking onto his cock right beneath his hand. Panting while clinging to the robot, his free hand began to softly rub my chest while brushing the friction pads on his fingertips over my nipples.

  "~Good?~" Bee questioned, and I could only nod. My knees felt weak even though I wasn't standing already, then Bee just had to up the vibrations. My hips bucked, grinding into how good it felt. The bliss only lasted a brief time, though, because Bee pulled his finger free from my heat. "~Beautiful~" He purred, seeing the smeared slick and how it dripped from his hand.

  If my face could get any redder, it would have.

  The robot stroked his cock with his messy hand, lubricating the soft plates covering the shaft. From how it squished under his grip, I wondered what it could possibly be made of. Was it like silicone?

  Bee made me stand while literally placing my hands on the back of the chair I had been sitting in and was on his knees behind me. His right hand rested on my back while the head of his dick pressed against my lips. Swallowing, I then licked my lips in anticipation of what was next.

  Sliding inside, Bumblebee chirped, but it sounded more like a robotic moan. Panting, I rocked my hips back to feel more, to get more of that large cock inside of me. It just felt so wonderful with how the plate ridges rubbed me from the inside. Bee remained gentle as he began to thrust, gaining momentum slowly when he knew I was still okay.

  The big guy didn't want to hurt me, which was understandable, but I wanted more. I wanted him to be rougher.

  Lifting one of my hands to make sure he saw, I spelled out 'harder' since the sign would have taken both hands. My toes curled when his hips snapped, burying his cock deep inside me until I felt his hips pressing against my ass.

  I could hear cooling fans whirring to life as Bee continued to purr and hold me in place. Soft air currents brushed over my back, sending a shiver up my spine. Whatever Bee had learned from wherever....was good.

  His hips continued to smack against my ass with each thrust, bringing me closer and closer to climaxing. Bee was picking up speed, nearing inhuman as his chirps were still sounding like moans. My thighs were shaking as my legs were barely holding me up until they finally gave out, and Bee had to catch me.

  He didn't stop though and only held me up while leaning in closer. Bumblebee's hand lowered enough to press a finger against my clit before vibrating again. The added sensation was the final straw, and my orgasm was like a giant wave crashing into me, dragging me under as I clenched around Bee's cock.

  My vision was going blurry with stars from the sheer intensity of the orgasm. A few more thrusts and Bee was climaxing just as well. His grip was tight enough that there just might be bruises, but I wouldn't be sure until later.

  "~I love you~" Bee's radio softly sang, and I scoffed with amusement.

  'I love you, too.' I signed to the robot just before he scooped me up into his arms to cuddle and cool down.