Ch.4

Elizabeth P.o.v

I woke up in my bed and had bandages wrapped around the side of my head. I tried to sit up but my back would hurt. I heard a door open "SHE'S AWAKE" that sounded like Chris's voice. He ran over to me and gave me a hug "Hi Chris how long have I been out?" I asked, "A Day and a half" he said my eyes widen 'A day and half?' I thought to myself.

Out of nowhere I felt other people hug me for a minute then everyone let go of me except one. I think it's Charlie this time though "I'm glad your awake sis and I think someone is gladder than us" Michael said pointing at Charlie I blushed and looked away. I then felt like Charlie fell asleep on me and so everyone said their goodnights and went to their rooms.

I couldn't really go to sleep I'm hungrier than tried, I carefully got out of bed and went to the kitchen as I was looking for something to eat dad came in. Looking at him, he looked surprised and a little sad.

I looked him in the eyes which were brown. I ran over to him "I know you didn't mean it" I said he jumped "How?" He said I looked up at him "When your eyes turn purple your mean and abusive but when your eyes are brown like they always been your not mean nor abusive" I said smiling.

He looked surprised again, he shook his head "What are you doing in here?" He asked "since I was out for one and a half of the day I'm hungry instead of tired" I said he nodded "I'll make you something to eat just sit in the chair" he said I sat in the chair as he is cooking some eggs and bacon. I smiled 'At least he is normal for now' I thought "Ok your eggs and bacon are done" he said and handed me the plate "Thank you dad" I said and started eating he smiled and left.

I finished eating and went back to my room and once I opened the door, I seen Charlie crying in her sleep I quickly ran over to her and started hugging her "Your fine it's just a dream it's just a dream your ok" I whispered and gently rocked back and forth slowly her tears dried and she snores I stopped rocking. After a few minutes I went to sleep as well...

(School day) I woken up by Charlie "Its time for school and thank you" she said I looked at her in confusion "for what?" I asked "for comforting me when I had a nightmare" she said looking away 'why do I have a feeling this will be turned around?" I thought/asked myself and got up "It's fine but if you don't mind me asking what your nightmare was about?" I asked "I don't want to talk about it sorry" she said "It's ok I'll be getting ready now thanks for waking me up" I said and went to my dresser and picked out some clothes and went to the nearest bathroom.

After I gotten dress I went to the kitchen seeing Terrence cooking breakfast and Charlie sitting down "morning Eli" he said "morning" I said "how's your head?" he asked "It's fine as it can be" I said answering the question and went over to Charlie "I have a question" I said "Ok what's the question?" she asked "Since you have a twin brother and you're staying here where is he staying?" I ask she look surprised "Once my father asked your father if we could stay here for some days Sammy didn't want to spend time at a stranger's house so he went to one of our family members" she said " that makes scents but why would you stay at a stranger's house?" I asked.

She shrugged "Alright breakfast is ready" Terrence said and put food on the table "Thanks Mr. Terrence" Charlie said I giggled a bit 'Mr. Terrence' I thought giggling more "No problem eat fast because your going to be late" he said "ok" we both said and started to eat.

At school Charle and I went different ways, I went my classroom and sat in the corner and started to draw to past the time *Rings* Finally class is starting the teacher walked in "What doing here?" he asked "I didn't know where the quiet places are" I said and went back to drawing everyone came into class shortly after "All right student today in math is times tables any questions?" he said that one kid raised his hand "what's a times table?" he asked the teacher sighed "It a chart with a number times a number" He said showing the chart I sighed and the teacher started teaching times tables.

I sudden realized 'How did they not noticed the bandages on my eye?' I asked myself (After Class) I got up and went to my other class and still went to a corner then overheard some people talking "have y'all seen Elizebath?" person asked "Yeah why?" 2nd person asked, "What's up with her bandaged on her eye?" person asked, "I don't know maybe she trying to get attention" 2nd person said I sighed "something bothering you?" Charlie asked from beside me I jumped "It's nothing" I said suddenly the side with the bandage started itching so I carefully took them off the side of my eye the venison was blurry.

I heard everyone gasp and look at me weirdly I suddenly realized they were staring at my scars I looked down at my desk "Can we just get on with our history lesson? Or are y'all going to be shocked by my face?" I asked they quickly turned around "She be scary" person said I smiled 'Rather be called scary then look like I'm trying to get attention' I thought.

(After School) I waited outside a bit I see Charlie saying goodbye to Sammy and then walked over to me "Sorry about class earlier today" I said "It's fine but why are you saying sorry for? You didn't really do anything wrong" she asked, "I interrupted the class from the lesson about history" I said she shrugged in response "Anyway I need to get Chris I'll see you later" I said "Wait a second" she said I turned, and she hugged me "Be safe" she said letting go of me all I did was run away blushing.

_____________________________________

Sorry for not uploading in awhile have a nice Christmas since it's December Idk if it'll be December for some but away have a nice day/night.