Ch. 2

Elizabeth P.o.v

While walking back and forth in my room trying to see if I do remember someone named Charlie "DINNER IS READY!" I heard Michael yelled, I quickly ran to the kitchen and sat down waiting for Terrence and Chris to come which wasn't really that long, Chris came then Terrence.

We all sat around the table eating until dad came in but he didn't have purple eyes, he just came and got some food then went back to whatever he was doing "That's weird he didn't yell or do anything" Chris said Terrence nodded "He only yells when he's angry and when he's angry his eyes turns purple" I said finishing the last of my food.

Terrence and Chris looks at me  confused "Just take a picture when he has purple eyes then compare it to an old picture when he didn't" I said trying not to confuse them more. They nodded and I went to my room and took a nap (Sometime Later) I heard a knock at my door "Hey Lizzy? Do you know where my other plushes are?" He asked.

For me to keep him safe I have to lie. I just don't want him to die by his nightmares "I don't know maybe they learned how to walk or something" I said getting up and went over and hugged him "I hope you find your plushes" I said 'no I don't I hope once you find them you need burn them' I thought.

(3rd P.o.v) As Elizabeth fell asleep Terrence decided to do what he's sister said he grabbed a stick from somewhere outside and went to his father's room with a camera in one hand the other was a stick he started recording and said "It's a William Afton one of the dangerous creatures of all I'm going to poke him with the stick" he said.

Once he poked 'Dangerous William' with the stick he shot up from his bed and looked at Terrence with his purple eyes "He's angry he's angry" Terrence said.

(Made by me) Grabbing the camera and dropped the stick to make a run for it, William ran after him then Michael can out of nowhere and shot William with a sleeping dart and William fell to the ground snoring, Terrence and Michael carried William back to bed then went to their rooms to sleep.

(Meanwhile with Chris) 'what did I just heard' he wondered as he fell asleep.

___________The Next Day____________

Elizabeth P.o.v

I got up from my bed and went to the kitchen immediately smelling breakfast. I sat down at the the table, and started eating breakfast after a few minutes Michael, Terrence, and Chris came down, I'm confused if Michael nor Terrence made breakfast, I stood up seeing a note on the fridge. It said

"Hi family, I'm sorry for the way that I'm acting, is it something you all wouldn't understand? Maybe and maybe not anyway I'm going to be at work for five days. I love all of you with my life even if it's looks like I don't.

                             - sincerely  your father.
                                                        William

"Dad is going to be gone for five day" I said as I put the note on the table and went to school not wanting to be late again "Great your not late this time Ms. Afton now take your seat" she said I nodded and went to my assign seat
A few minutes later now whoever comes threw the door would be late.

Suddenly the door opened and I stared at my desk 'It's rude to stare at someone' I thought as I remembered something "Ok Charlie what your excuse for being late?" She asked "I woke up late" Charlie said and went to her desk, I fell asleep in the classroom (One Hour Later) *Rings*  I jumped up from my seat and fell on floor "Ow" I whispered everyone around except a teacher and two students started to laughing.

I sighed and gathered my stuff and started going to my next class which was English someone came up to "Hi my name is Sammy I'm kinda new here can you show me where Math is?" He asked I sighed and nodded then I walked all the way back to math "Thank you Ms?" He asked I sighed again "Elizabeth" I said "Thank you miss Elizabeth sorry for the trouble" he said "It's fine I need to go now bye" I said turning away and went back to English.

"Alright today we're learning about correcting errors" she said everyone didn't like English they just talked instead of doing their work this time when someone yells shut up at them when the teacher isn't in the room they say "we're allowed to talk if the teacher isn't in the room" (Why am I putting my own class into this?) One time the principal would walk in making things quiet I cherish the moment since it was finally quite. (After School) I managed to get by and having headache with it once I got home dad was watching Tv? I thought he said it would be five days oh well I paid no attention to him and went to my room.

Chris came into my room "Can we play Uno?" He asked smiling I laughed "When do I ever say no to a challage" I said smiling "But where's the Uno cards?" I asked "there in my room" he said and we made our way to his room. In his room he brought out the Uno cards and we started playing sometimes Terrence and Michael would join in on Uno.

(Sometime Later) I won two times and Chris won six times "KIDS COME DOWN STAIRS I NEED TO TELL Y'ALL SOMETHING!" I heard dad yelling we all made it down stairs "I know this is kinda sudden but in one or two days one of my friend's daughter will be staying here for a week and I want y'all to be on your best behavior." He said seriously we nodded while standing on guard 'I wonder what their personality they have' I thought to myself...

______________________________________

Have a good day/night and I've finally finished the second part of this.