Ch. 7

Elizabeth P.o.v

After the fire burned down the school, it meant that we have to move schools and Charlie ended up moving away from me... The fire also took a lot from my father since he have to fine another school near here so he can carry on his works.

All that beside we have Chris's birthday coming up 'I wonder what I should get him' I thought as a loud crash came from the kitchen, I ran to the kitchen to see my father had thrown a beer bottle next to Chris. I ran over to him "Chris you okay?" I asked he nodded "yeah when he thrown that it scared me." he said hugging my side "Everything will be fine but you need to go to your room now." I said and patted him on the head he nodded and went to his room. I loot over to my father 'he looks like he's drunk out of his mind...' I thought to myself slowly backing away "Elizabeth!" he yelled "yes sir" I said he turns around and walked towards the smashed bottle on the floor and picked it up a sharp piece, and walked towards me "If you don't clean the kitchen up in five minutes you can guess what happens." he said throwing the glass piece at my ear.

I nodded and gotten the broom in the kitchen and started to clean the kitchen. (After five minutes) I need to do one more thing in the kitchen, I hear father coming in the kitchen "WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE THE DISHES?!" he yelled at me then kicked me into a wall in the kitchen "It's because I was doing what you said" I said which didn't help "WHEN I SAY TO CLEAN THE FUCKING KITCHEN THAT INCLUDES THE FUCKING DISHES." he yelled which surprised me 'I never heard him cuss before' I thought as he walked over to me again and punched me "Next time do fucking better than this." he said walking out of the kitchen and sat on the couch watching an old movie.

I glanced at the clock 9:55 I need to get sleep for school tomorrow. I picked myself up and went upstairs to my room and lied down... Then I heard a knock on my door "Eli can I stay in your room? I'm afraid to sleep in my room" Chris asked I got up from my bed and opened the door "Of course you can I'll scar away the nightmares." I said smiling he hugged me "Thanks Eli" he said smiling and walked in my room and lied on my bed, I sat on the edge of my bed 'I see they broke out the box I'll be sure to make sure it won't again' I thought to myself and went to lock my door making sure nothing would get in and looked back to see Chris asleep I smile then I got a flashlight and making it face where nightmares would most likely be.

I also pulled out a sleeping bag and went to sleep (dreamland activated) I look around in my dream 'Fazbear Dinner? why am I here?' I asked myself as Chris ran up to me smiling but looked tired "Hi Eli" he said "hi Chris are you enjoying your day?" I ask he nodded then I hear four children came over "these are my 'friends'." he said I see them smiling evilly 'something doesn't feel right.' I thought "okay what are they're names?" I ask "Gabriel, Fritz, Susie, and Jeremy there's also another one name Cassidy but she's near Fredbear." he said they said hi and they all ran away 'that's a bit weird.' I thought next thing I know Chris's 'friends' decided it would be funny to put Chris in the mouth of Fredbear (don't ask how) I ran up to them and tried to stop them, Terrance and Michael came out to stop them as well but we were too late... As Fredbear chapped down on Chris's head...

The children ran away from Chris as Chris dropped to the ground after Fredbear opened his jaws again Terrance ran up the him holding Chris in his arms muttering "no" over and over "Someone call 911!" Michael yelled at the people in the dinner as I fell to my knees and cried..

(Out of dreamland) I woke up the Chris yelling wake up.. I sat up and hugged him tightly "Eli did something happen?" he asked I nodded "Just stoopid bad dream." I said letting him go "Ok want to get breakfast?" he asked "sure let's go and get to school." I said and unlocked the door and we went to the kitchen. We see Michael in the kitchen cooking the food "good mourning Michael" I said smiling at him he put the food on plates and we gather around to eat some eggs and bacon "time to walk to school Chris." I said finishing my food and waiting at the door for him "coming." he said running to the door.

"I see your excited for elementary school." I said as he started to run a bit once we got there "Yep I'm excited to see my friends!" he said happily 'Must be nice.' I thought smiling at him. After he went inside the school I started running to mine. (Sometime Later) I some how made it in time and went to the office "Hi there Little girl how can I help you?" a staff member asked 'rude I'm not that short.' I thought "I don't know where to go" I said they nodded and went to the side desk computer "what's your name?" they asked "Elizabeth Afton." they typed my name and writes down something "Alright Elizabeth your homeroom teacher is Mr. Knight which would be down the right and the first door on your left and here's your stuff for your classes." they said handed me the piece of paper and notebooks first history then math, biology, and study hall.

"Thank you." I said and walked to my class "Alright class we have a new student here today and make her feel welcome." I hear the teacher say "You may come in now." he said and I came in "you can sit anywhere just make sure you can listen to the lesson." he said I nodded and went to a seat in the corner.

________________________________

Sorry for being away for a long time just haven't thought of any ideas for this chapter anyways I have two questions.

1. Are y'all fine with me using the children instead of the bullies?

2. Are y'all okay if Elizabeth is going to be last one alive?