3

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Whomping Willow

"You and I are more than friends. We're like a really small gang."

King's Cross Station

Harry, Liv, Ron, Ginny, Percy, Fred, George, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were desperate to catch the Hogwarts Express before it left. "10:58. Come on, come on!" Mr. Weasley exclaimed. "Train will be leaving any moment!" Mrs. Weasley exclaimed. "Fred, George, Percy, you first!" She exclaimed then Fred pushed his cart through the barrier to Platform 9¾ followed by Percy and George. Ginny then pushed her cart and run through the wall, with Mr. and Mrs. Weasley following.

Leaving just Harry, Liv & Ron, they looked at each other. "Let's go," Harry said.

Then the trio pushed their carts directly for the wall. However, instead of going through the wall, Harry inexplicably crashed into it and fell over. Ron lost control of his cart and fell over as well. Liv was able to stop before she could crash and she just stared at Harry & Ron. A station agent, the same man Harry & Liv saw a year ago, noticed while speaking to a woman, and approached the three as the boys rose to their feet. "Oy! What do you three think you're doing?" He asked.

"Sorry. Lo-lost control of the trolley," Harry said and the agent walked away. The three then looked at each other.

"Why can't we get through?" Liv asked.

"I don't know," Ron said before he touched the wall with his hands, to discover the bricks had become solid. "The gateway's sealed itself for some reason."

Harry and Liv also touched the wall to see that it's completely solid. He then heard a clock chime, he, Liv and Ron looked up at a nearby clock displaying the time 11 am. "The train leaves at exactly 11:00. We've missed it!" Harry exclaimed then Ron glanced at the clock in horror.

"Harry...if we can't get through, maybe mom and dad can't get back," Ron said and Harry thought on what to do about their dilemma.

"We should wait by the car," Liv said then Ron looked at her with his eyes lit up.

"The car...Liv Potter. You're a bloody genius," Ron said and the Twins looked at him, wondering what was on his mind.

Skies of London

Ron, Liv & Harry were all in Ford Anglia flying over the city as Liv looked out the window with a smile. "Ron, I should tell you, most Muggles aren't accustomed to seeing a flying car," Harry said.

"Uh, right. Okay," Ron said before he pressed a button and the car turned invisible.

———

The trio got over the countryside when the invisibility started to fade away. "Oh no! The Invisibility Booster must be faulty!" Ron exclaimed as Harry and Liv looked at him.

"Well come on, then. Get lower. We need to find the train," Liv said and Ron obeyed her.

———

Over the train tracks, the three were looking for the train. "Now all we need to do is catch up with the train," Harry said.

"We can't be far behind," Ron said but then they all heard a train horn.

"Do you hear that?" Liv asked.

"We must be gettin' close," Ron said.

"Hold on," Harry said before he turned around and saw the train directly behind them. The three all saw and started to scream in fear. Ron then turned to the side quickly, but this caused Liv to fall out of the car. Harry quickly grabbed her hand as Ron continued to manage the car in stress. "Liv! Hold on! Take my hand! Hold on!" Harry exclaimed as he tried to pull her up.