Chapter Nineteen. Happy thoughts.

Okay, this chapter has a lot of gaps because I don't wanna bore you with too much of Jo's job, let's see what happens!

ENJOY!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————-

The next day I had to read more contracts Miriam had sent me, now I had management in Hamburg, London and Barcelona too, so there were much more opportunities for me, I was going to read everything carefully while the guys went to get more work done.

"Are you doing better?" Tom asked; I knew he felt awkward talking to me about this. I smiled.

"Yes, you saved my life last night." He had just finished his long morning routine and was heading out with the others.

"Okay, I'll see you later!" He kissed the top of my head. "Love you!" He walked to the door, not opening it until I said it back; sometimes I would hold it for a little while just to annoy him...he was so impatient sometimes.

"I love you too!" He rolled his eyes and left. I went back to the laptop screen. After last night exchange of words with Tom I decided to focus on work while he was away. I went back to the contracts and then got a message from Mikkel, weird enough.

He was asking about a fashion show he was doing in London next week. I didn't have anything booked for those dates though, so I replied. Then he asked me if I was really gonna miss out. I didn't reply at that one, I had work to do now, getting this contracts read and send a mail back at Miriam.

By the time I was done with my stuff I decided it was time to get some groceries, I was leaving the next day again for a photo shoot, although it was taking place in Vegas, so I wouldn't be too far away but I knew that Tom wasn't really good at keeping track of the food on the fridge, that was always Bill packing up the kitchen when they lived together now it had to be me.

The guys were home later that day while I sat in the studio looking at my mess of black lines – we called it that now. I tried looking at it from different distances and from different angles, so when Georg peeked through the door I was sitting on the floor staring up at the unfinished painting.

"What are you doing?" Georg leaned on the doorframe.

"I'm just...ughhh...I don't know." I didn't get up. "What about you?"

"We did a little press, do you wanna come out? We're having a listen at the songs."

"They're done?" I sat up, surprised.

"Yeah, every single one." Georg smiled. "Come on, you'll figure this out later."

"How am I supposed to untangle the lines?" Georg shrugged.

"Don't." He stuck his hand out for me to take it and get up. "I hear you had Tom on marital duty last night?" There was a smile on his face, I blushed a little bit and smiled too.

"Yes, that's...that happened." We walked to the dining room where the boys were sitting. "I just...I got a little...sick."

"You don't look sick anymore. You know, he practically ran out the door." Georg sat down next to Bill, Gustav was across from him and Tom was next to him. I leaned on the table.

"What exactly are you waiting for?" I let out.

"Oh, I'm just giving some likes away in Instagram, sorry." Bill looked up from his phone with that bright smile on his face and his chin up.

"I kinda have to call my wife..." Gustav had his phone in his hand and walked away into the hall then. Tom was looking at the phone screen too, but he didn't look up.