Jordyn drama pt.: 2

*Kim interview*

"So Y/N just called me while I was doing my interviews

"So Y/N just called me while I was doing my interviews. And uhm, she said that Jordyn and Tristan were kissing at his party."

*Interview end*

"I'm gonna text to the family group chat so we can call them," Kim said. "Okay," I said, while I texted Kylie.

me: hi babe, we really need to speak!!! It's important! Like ASAP! Look at the gc!!

A couple of minutes later Kourtney and Kendall joined the call. And Kylie texted me back finally.

Babe: what happened? Are you okay?

me: just join the call!

"Hey, guys!" I heard my girlfriend's voice over the phone. "Omg, finally I thought I could never reach you," I said. "Sorry I had a couple of meetings today. So what happened?" She asked. "Y/N you tell them," Kim said. "Should we wait for Khloe?" I asked. "Uh yeah, I just texted her, she said one sec."

"Hi, guys." I heard Khloe's quiet voice. "How are you Khloe?" I asked. "Been better. So uhm can you tell me what happened, please?" She said. "Yes, sure."

*Your interview*

"Khloe asked me to tell her what happened, and honestly I feel so guilty cause I didn't stop Tristan and Jordyn," I said to the camera.

*Interview end*

I told her the story and after that, a big silence was created. "Why is this happening to me every time?" Khloe asked in a shaky voice. "Cause they can't appreciate you enough," I said.

While the girls were talking Kylie texted me.

Babe: I'm omw home

Babe: Jordyn didn't pick her phone up and didn't respond to any of my texts

As I was reading her messages, Jordyn's name just popped up on my phone.

"Guys Jordyn is calling me," I said into the phone. "Pick it up and call us back as soon as you finish." "Okay." I hung up the phone and answered Jordyn's call.

"Hey what's up?" I said. "Hey, I just wanted to ask, have you talked to Kylie yet?" "No, why?" I acted like I didn't know anything. "Well uhm, have you seen TMZ?" She asked. "No, not really. Is there something I'm supposed to know?" "Well... Uhm after you left, uhm Tristan and I kissed, and apparently, someone saw us and took a picture and sent it to TMZ." "Jordyn, you did what?" I asked. "But he was the one who kissed me. I didn't even kiss back." "Why would you do that? Khloe is fucking pregnant Jordyn!"

After she said that I just texted the group chat.

Me: she's just telling me that she didn't do anything it was all him, but she can't put everything on him

Khloe: I'm literally gonna end both of them

"I wasn't even thinking, it all happened too fast. I didn't want to ruin their family. Does Khloe know?" "To be honest at this point probably. She's got eyes and the internet. Jordyn, I hope you know that is a huge betrayal. You're Kylie's best friend, you're a friend of Khloe. She is 9 months pregnant. And I'm not saying that everything is your fault cause Tristan is the biggest loser and liar ever." I said. "What do you think I should do?" She asked. "You should probably call Khloe. I mean she should know about that, don't you think?" "Yeah, uhm I'll call her. And uhm tell Kylie that I'm sorry." "Yeah, I tell her. Bye." I said and hung up the phone.

I quickly called the girls and they immediately answered. "What that bitch said?" Khloe asked in a monotone voice. "She said that her intention was never to break your family and that she wasn't even thinking and she asked me what should she do? And I said that she should call you and tell you what happened and stuff. I acted like I didn't know what happened but she said TMZ posted an article with pictures." "It just doesn't make sense why would she do that?" Kim said. "It really doesn't. After all these years? Like what the fuck?" I said. "She fucking ruined my family. And Tristan... I will literally end him. How could he do that? Like me being pregnant doesn't mean anything to him?"

We talked for a while and all of us tried to calm Khloe but she didn't want to stop which is understandable. But then we hung up and Kylie got home.

"Hey, babe," I said with a sad smile. "Hi." She said in a quiet voice. She put her bag on the counter and immediately hugged me. "Oh, babe," I said hugging her strongly and drawing circles on her back with my hand. "She's been my best friend for years Y/N and now she just has to do this. To me, to Khloe, to the baby. Like why is this necessary?" She asked. "I don't know, but look if she did that maybe she's not supposed to be a part of yours and the rest of the family." "Yeah, uhm maybe you're right." She said let me go and whipping her eyes. "Oh, baby don't cry. Look I know Jordyn has been by your side since forever and it's hard to let her go but it's gonna get better, okay? Believe me." I said and whipped her tears off. "Yeah, okay." She gave me a weak smile. I kissed her on the cheek and hugged her.

Later the night we watched some cartoons and Travis picked up Stormi cause he thought Kylie could have some time alone. She was really upset about the whole Jordyn thing, but no matter what I'll be by her side and make her happy when she feels down.

I know there's not many KyliexYou parts but I thought it would be interesting if I write something like this! Let me know what you think🤍