First time

"Y/N will meet my family for the first time this week. Hopefully." Kylie said in the interview. "How do you think it will go?" Asked by the producer. "I hope it will go well, cause she's important to me. Like... So much." She said.

*Kris Jenner's house*

*Kylie's POV*

"Hi, mom." I walked into the kitchen where my mom was. "Hi, honey. How are you?" She hugged me. "I'm good. How are you?" "I'm really good." "So... I wanted to talk with you about Y/N." "Yeah... What's up with her?" "I want you guys to meet with her, but I'm really afraid of this. You know... I will be the first who is... dating a girl. And I don't know how it will go. Like will they take it well or no? Cause I don't want to risk my relationship." I said.

*Kris interview*

"I understand Kylie, why she's scared of the "big meeting". She is the youngest and she probably feels an outcast a little bit already. She has a girlfriend. She needs support these times. But I'm okay with that. I'm not judgin'."

*Back to the house*

*Back to the house*

"Look, your sisters will accept you if they love you. And I think they love you with their whole hearts." My mom said. "Yeah... I know." "You shouldn't be scared. Can we hang out tomorrow?" "Yeah, I guess we can make that happen," I said with a smile on my face and hugged her. "Thank you. I love you." "I love you too honey." She said.

*Kylie interview*

"So we agreed to have dinner, which I'm pretty excited about. I just hope we're gonna have positive vibes, having the best night."

*Kylie's house*

*Kylie's house*

"Girls! I'm home!" I opened the door. I heard little footsteps and then I saw my little girl. "Hi, baby!" I picked her up and kissed all around her face. "Stormi where's Y/N?" "On the couch." She said. "Let's go see her."

"Babe?" I asked as I stepped into our living room. "Hi." She said looking up from her phone. "I missed you. How was your day with Stormi?" I asked and gave a kiss to her cheek then sat next to her. "I missed you too bubs. It was great we had such a great time, right Stormallo?" She asked as tickled Stormi's stomach. "Yes." She chuckled. "How was your day?" She asked.