Mood

You were on your way to the airport with Kylie and her assistant. Today something with the company didn't come out really well and Kylie was really upset and mad. When she is mad it's the worst. She is rude with everybody expect you, because she loves you the most. But she doesn't realize how rude she can be, and she hurt people.

We got to the airport checked in and went straight to the private jet and get in. Kylie already didn't say hi back to the pilot and her bodyguard. She sat in her spot and looked front of her with a resting bitch face. You sat front of her and sighed. "What?" She asked. "Nothing." You said. "It's not nothing, tell me." You were about to say but her assistant called Kylie's name and started to talk about the event what is on the next week.

"Victoria can't you see I'm talking with my girlfriend. Why are you talking like all the time?" She said. "Kylie!" You calles her name.

She spread her hands and looked at you

She spread her hands and looked at you. "Com with me." You said and got up from your seat and went to an other room and made Kylie sat in the bad. "What?" She said without looking at you. "Babe you can't do this. I know you are upset because of the thing with the company, but you can't treat people like that." You squatted in front of her and made her to look into your eyes. "I know that is hard but they just try to help and do their job, okay?" You said while holding her hands. "Yeah sorry. I just... Uh this shit with the KC is so annoying." She put her head in her hands. And you hugged her. "I know baby, I know." You kissed her head.

You guys went back to the other room and sat back. "Hey everybody, I'm really sorry about my behavior, I'm just really not in the mood right now. I'm sorry." She said and smiled at them.

"You were good baby." You kissed her cheek but she pulled you back and kissed you normally.