Welcome

Y/N: your name

Today is the day when you and Kylie will tell her family that Kylie proposed to you and of course you said yes.

You are scared because her family is a little bit dramatic and yeah... everybody knows the Kardashian/ Jenner family don't have to introduce them. But today is the day to tell them.

You were getting ready in your shared room with Kylie when you felt two arms wrapping around your waist.

"How are you baby?" Your girlfriend asked. "Well... I'm nervous and my hands are shaking but otherwise, I'm good." You said with a sigh and a smile. "Oh Y/N, don't be scared. They love you. They're gonna be happy, Okay? Believe me. You think I would be this chill if there would be something to be scared of?" "I don't know sometimes to be honest." You laughed. "Hey, everything's going to be okay." She smiled and kissed you on the forehead. "Don't need make-up babe you look perfect without that. Come on we're gonna be late." She said and walked downstairs.
You looked in the mirror and checked yourself the last time then went after Kylie.

She got Stormi and you guys sat in the car then went straight to Kris' house where Kylie's sisters were.

"Girls want to listen to some music?" Kylie asked. "Yes!" Stormi shout from the back. "Mama, what do you want to listen to?" Your girlfriend looked at you. "I don't know, you choose." You said. "No, tell me something." "Well if you want, then Rise and Shine." You said with a smirk, knowing your fiancée going to be a little annoyed by the comment. "Yeah, I think I'm gonna choose." She said without looking at you. "Nooo baby I love you, I was just kidding." You said and put your hand in her thigh.

Kylie just pulled up to her mom's house and stopped the car. "Are you guys ready?" She asked. "Yep," Stormi said. "Babe?" She took your hand and looked at the ring that she gave you.

"Damn I chose so well

"Damn I chose so well. Look baby what Mommy gave to Mama, isn't it pretty?" Kylie show your hand to the baby. "Pretty." She said. "Okay, let's go in." She kissed your hand and opened the door. You did the same and took Stormi out of her seat and took Kylie's hand then walked to the door.

Kylie knocked and a couple of seconds later the door opened and Kris was standing in front of you. You tried to hide your hand and greet her at the same time.

"Hi, babies! We've been waiting for you guys for a while. Everybody's here. Come in, come in." She said and hugged her daughter then you and Stormi.

You guys walked in the living room and you gave Stormi to Kris and sat down on the couch with Kylie. "So what did want to tell us Ky?" Kim asked. "Well... we have to tell you guys something. I think it's time for this. So... I proposed to Y/N." She said and pulled you to her side and intertwined your hands and show the ring. You were scared of af. But she did it.

It was silent for a moment but then Khloé got up and hugged you and Kylie.

"Omg, I'm sooo happy for you guys. You are the most amazing couple I know. I love you guys." She said.

"Thank you." You said.

"Mom?" Kylie said and looked at her mother. She was in tears and smiled.

"My baby grow up

"My baby grow up." She said and hugged her. Kylie's eyes got a little teary too but she whipped it away real quick. "I love you, baby." Her mother said. "I love you too Mom."

"And Y/N, the first time I saw you guys together I know you are the one and I'm so glad that my daughter found you and the love you give her. The way you treat Stormi is just amazing. So thank you for being there for them, and... well welcome in the family." She said and hugged you. "Thank you, and my pleasure to be in their life. They are just super amazing." You said looking at your future wife. She looked at you with love in her eyes and whispered I love you.

Kim got up hugged both of you and congratulated you.

"I'm not gonna lie I've been waiting for this like for a while now and then here it is

"I'm not gonna lie I've been waiting for this like for a while now and then here it is. You are gonna make the best married couple. I mean you already looked like one but it's official and it's so exciting."

Kourtney was so happy to hear from her sister and you of course.

Kendall was the only one who wasn't that excited about the thing

Kendall was the only one who wasn't that excited about the thing. She congratulated and that's all, but she was still happy deep down.

Kylie hugged you at the end closely. "I love you, baby. Forever." She whispered. "I love you too, forever and after." You looked into her eyes and kissed her with passion.