53

Third POV

Hayley Marshall walks up to a house and knock on the door.
She then waited.
Soon the door opens and she sees Alaric salzman.

"Hayley what are you doing here?" He ask holding his and caramel son Blake.

"I have something to give you from Cara" Hayley answer and gives him a letter.
He grabs it and stare at it.

"She also wanted me to tell you something" Hayley adds.

Alaric looks at her confused.
"She got your voicemail and she accepts and can't wait" Hayley starts.

Flashback

Cara leans closer to Hayley and whisper.

"Tell Alaric I accept his date for our wedding day and I can't wait for us to be together and have that other kid he ask for, that I love him always and forever, that this is not goodbye it's simply a see you soon. Because even if I'm gone now I will be back, tell him my father side of the family wants him to live with them while I'm gone, and make sure to tell Joanna and Blake about me everyday and to go look at the home I brought for our family and that if I don't make it back I will alway watch over him and the kids" Cara then pulls away from Hayley with a tears falling down her face.

Hayley nods at the older mikealson sibling letting the women know she will do as she asked.

Flashback over

Alaric looks at Hayley with a happy and sad look on his face.

"Since where in this together I will help with the kids and you can maybe help me with hope" Hayley said and Alaric nods.
"Thanks Hayley for letting me know"

Hayley nods and walks off and get back into her car.

Alaric close the door and walk to the living room with Blake still in his arms.

He sees Caroline sitting on the floor playing with the twins and Joanna.

He smiles and go and sit down next to her and play with them.
"I will Cara" he whisper to himself.

Elsewhere

Jasper was watching the twins play with Alice and renesmee when Edward walks up to him.
"You ok?" Edward ask and jasper shrug.
"What happened?" He ask

Jasper hands the note to Edward and walks off to join them.

Edward looks down at the note and read it and see it's from Cara.

He stops reading it and puts it down on the table and walk off.