29

Time skip

Caramel pov

I have been going back and forth between New Orleans and mystic falls and it's wearing me out.

And I'm now big which means I don't fit half of my clothes.
I also have to listen to Damon make jokes and I swear he got one more time before I snap his neck.
The twins have now turned two and once again I used magic and sent jasper pictures of them and video.

The red one.

I sit down on the couch slowly and just my luck Damon Salvatore walks into the room.

I glare at him.
"What?, I didn't say anything yet" he said and I stick my middle finger up at him.

"Sorry miss mikealson you can't as you have went and got pregnant again to bad as I know that's your dream" he smiles.
I throw a glass at him but he moves.

Alaric then walks in "Damon will you please leave her alone" he sighs and hand me my food.

"I didn't do anything" Damon said and I huff.
My phone rings and I see it's klaus.
Weird.
I answer it.
He tells me to meet him somewhere so I get up.
"I will be back" I say and walk out and get in my car.

I arrived and klaus is standing there.
I get out and walk to him and he hugs me.
"What's going on?" I ask
"I know your about to have a baby yourself and you have the twins but I know you will protect her" he said and I see the baby carrier.

"She's beautiful" I whisper as I look at her.
"Please take her away from here and protect her till Rebekah clear up what she's had going on" he beg me and I nod.
"I will brother I promise" I say and hold my arms out and he hands me the baby.
"What's her name?" I ask

"Hope" he said and I smile and kiss his cheek.
"I'm proud of you little brother" I tell him "thank you sister that means a lot to me" he said and a tear go down my face.
He wipes it "no need to cry" he told me "I know but we both know I always been emotional" I shrug.
"You will come back to me" klaus said to hope and kiss her forehead.
"Are you happy?" He ask me and I think for a second.

"I'm close to it" I answer "well go sister and be happy because out of all of us you deserve it the most" he said and I nod.
I then walk off to the car and get in and drive off.
I look back at Hope and she's sleep.

I smile and continue down the road.