3

Caramel pov

Caramel pov

I walk to the Cullen house two weeks later.
I killed some people and feed and now I'm happy so.

I walk inside and watch as jasper and Emmett play some game.
"What is the point or is this me being old?" I ask and they jump and turn around.
I learned a lot about them so far as I had Elijah explain some things about them to me.

He also asked me to help him with his little mission but I would rather not.

"Maybe it's just you being old" Emmett said and shrug.

I tilt my head at him and feel my eyes change.
"Sorry" he said and I feel them change back.

I have noticed a few things about not only them but myself.
My hair has slowly been turning white.
I don't know what's happening but I will find out.

I also noticed how Attentive jasper and Alice are both that's just me.

I also noticed that I know more about them then everyone else.
I see the looks they share with the others.

"So can you tell us more about your past?" Rose ask me as I sit down with the rest.

"I don't know it's a lot of work" I tell her.
"Please" Alice said and grab my hand and I feel weird
I'm not use to all the hand holding and friendly nature.

I slowly move my hand from her and I see her frown and I feel bad so I hold it again.

I then turn my attention to the others.
"What would you like to know?" I ask
"What type of hybrid are you?" Jasper asked walking in and sitting down next to Alice who was still holding my hand.

"I don't really know,I never figured it out because I never knew who my father was" I shrugged "wait how did you know mikeal wasn't your father?"

"My mother told me,me and my little brother klaus have different fathers,we found out when we were turned and mikeal never cared he saw me as his daughter but klaus he wanted to kill him" I sigh
My poor brother,he always had it hard.

"But why?" Edward asked me.

"Let me show you" I say and they look confused.

"Back a long time ago me and my brother klaus we were standing talking to our mother" I say as I let them into my mind to see my memories.

Me and klaus walked up to mother,breathing heavily in anger.

"Mother why did you do it?,why did you lie to us make us believe mikeal was our father!" I yell
"I was trying to protect you two from not only yourselfs but the others to" Esther said

"No im done hearing lies" I say and grab her by the throat.
She struggles against me.
"Your just like your father......a monster" she told me and I froze.

Klaus then walks forward and pulls her heart out and I let go of her body and watch as she falls to the ground.

"I'm sorry sister" he said to me and I just nod "we do not tell the others of what we did today" I tell him.

"Me and klaus then told our siblings that mikeal had killed our father and to this day they still don't know,but with this lie it made us stronger" I say looking at them.

Me and my siblings stood around in a circle of where we just buried mother.
"After this we have to stick together"

"We will remain together always and forever" Rebekah said and we grab hands

"Always and forever" I smile.
After we burned the white oak tree to the ground we ran.

"We were on the run from my father that's why we didn't stay in the same place for long,well that was till we heard that a witch got to him first" I answer.

"So your all safe" Emmett said and I laugh and shake my head.
"No we're not,over the years we have gotten so many enemies it's ridiculous" I tell him.

"But your staying here?" Alice asked me and I shake my head "I'm only here for a little while and then I'm gone and more than likely I'm gonna have to stop the little war between Elijah and klaus" I say and stand up not noticing the sad looks on Alice and jasper face.

"I will see you guys later" I tell them and speed out the house.

I get back to where I'm staying and pack a little bag.
I have something to do.

I get in my car and travel to this place.

A while later

I get out the car and walk inside the building.

"Sister I'm glad your here" I hear behind me and I turn and see Elijah.

"Well I said I would be here and we'll....here I am" I say with my arms at my side.
He smiles at me and I walk forward and hug him.
"I missed you little brother" I mumbled into his shoulder.

"I missed you sister and I'm not little anymore" he said as we pull away from each other.
I hit him "your still my little brother even if your taller than me"

"Ok ok" he said and we sit down.

"Now let's talk,what is this plan you have going on?" I ask and sit down and cross my legs.

He sits down to.
"I want to find the doppelgänger" he starts and I get confused "why?,for klaus?" I ask and he shakes his head "I'm not helping niklaus no more this is so I can kill him" he answer and I'm shocked.
"Wait kill him?" I ask and sit up some.
"Yea I'm tired of him being in control it's time for a change"

"Elijah I don't think you have thought this threw" I tell him.
"Oh I have sister long and hard and now it's time for him to be stopped and how could you sit there and defend him when you know what he's done to our siblings?"
'He just don't know' I think and shake my head "Elijah,brother I support you I guess but just be careful because this could end up with you in a coffin at the bottom of the ocean with the rest"

He nod his head at me.
"I will be carful sister" he said and I look away from him

I know it's not right and no matter how mad or sad I am I don't think killing klaus is the right thing but I know there is no changing Elijah mind now and there is no changing how fucked up our family is.