11

Caramel pov

Caramel pov

The next day I wake up and get dressed and walk out my room and see people getting everything ready.

I then walk to the sitting room and see my siblings.

"Oh look who shown up" Kol said and I push him out my way and sit next to Rebekah on the couch.
"I love the outfit cara" she said and I smile "why thank you" I say

I then see Elijah looking between two shoes.
"Elijah those shoes are the same" I say and he looks at me and shakes his head as Finn,Rebekah and Kol laugh.

"Shush sister" he told me and I roll my eyes.

I then turn to Kol who looks at himself in the mirror.

"Tell me how good I look sisters" he said looking at us in our eyes.
"Oh Kol you know we can't be compelled" she told him and we laugh.
"Plus we grew being told not to lie" I add and they laugh louder.

Klaus then walks in.

"You went after Elena!" He yell and I know it's time to tune him and Kol out as they start to get into it.
Mother then comes in.
"Enough Kol,cara why didn't you stop them?" She said and I sigh "because as of right now they are not my responsibility and haven't been for a while" I say and do my nails.

She leaves with klaus.

Rebekah than ask me to go with her to the grill so she can ask some boy out.

We arrived and I hear two girls talking about Rebekah.
We walk over to them.
"Careful Caroline it's all good till she stabs you in the back" Rebekah said

"What are you doing here you know your mothers rules,no hurting the locals" she said
I glare at her and push Rebekah behind me "don't talk to my sister like that because I can and will kill you I could care less about mother's rules" o say "your the other sister" Caroline said and I nod "and I have a bad attitude so watch out" I say and we walk away.

I hate this pace already
I had called everyone in forks and they would be here tonight when the ball starts.

Time skip

I was in my room looking threw my stuff for a dress when I hear a knock.
I walk over and open my door and see nik.
"Yes?" I ask "can I come in?" He ask and I nod.
He walks in and close the door behind him.

"I'm sorry caramel I know I screwed up" he said and I laugh "yea you did big time but I forgive you for now" I say and he nods and I walk up to him and hug him.

He then walks out my room and I start getting ready for the ball that has started but oh well.

I walk out my room and see everyone is hear I then see the Cullens walk in.
I smile and walk over to them.
"I'm glad you all could make it" I say and hug Alice and jasper.
"Woah this is nice" Bella said and I nod.

"Sister" I hear and turn

"Yes Finn" I say as he stands next to me

"Are you gonna tell me who these people are?" He ask me and I smile and nod.
"This is Carlisle and Esme" I say and he shakes their hand.

"Then Emmett and Rosalie and Bella and Edward" I say and grab Alice and jasper hand
"And these are my mates Alice and jasper" I say and Finn eyes them for a minute.

"It's nice to meet you two my sister has told us about you and your family" he said and shakes their hands.

I then hear a glass clinking and see Elijah in the steps.
Finn walks off and I turn to them.
"I will be right back."
I say and walk over to the stairs and stand with the rest.

"I say and walk over to the stairs and stand with the rest

"Welcome. Thank you for joining us" Elijah starts

"They look like royalty" I hear Bella say and I smile.

"Now please listen as my older sister talks" he said and I move forward some.
"It's nice to be here with my family and I'm so glad you all have come to celebrate with us,now whenever we get together like this we have a century old waltz so please join us in the ball room" I say and Finn helps me downstairs and he turns to me "dance with me sister" he said and I nod.
We walk to the dance floor.

We start and I smile and laugh with Finn then get spun into Edward arms.
"So I see you are happy with your family" he said and I nod "but I know it won't last long" I sigh "well better enjoy it" he said and I'm spun into kols arms.
"Hello little brother" I say and he smiles "hello sister seems like your new family is getting along well" he told me "but I will always be a mikealson don't forget that" I tell him and he nods.

"Oh I know" he said and I smile and kiss his cheek.

The dance was over and I go over to my lovers.
"I hope you are having fun so far" I say to them "well we are and your siblings are nice" she said and I nod "good" I say and see rose and Rebekah laughing together "seems they are best friends now" I say and they look at the two blondes.
"I see" jasper said "I'm so happy everyone I love is here" I say and hug them.

We then talk and dance but then we hear something outside and I see Kol on the ground I rush over and see his neck has been snapped and hear that Damon Salvatore did it.

"Don't worry everyone he just had to many drinks" I say to the crowd.
I then have Emmett and Elijah pick Kol up
They take Kol upstairs.

After a while the ball is over.
"I will be back in forks tomorrow" I tell them.
"Ok dear and it was nice to meet everyone" Esme said to me and hug me "you say that now" I say with a laugh.
They then tell me bye and I kiss my lovers bye and watch them leave with everyone else.
I walk back inside "they left?" Rebekah asked me and I nod "sad I like that rose girl" she told me and link arms with me "oh I knew you would you two are just alike" I say and she laughs and walks off somewhere.
I go to my room and take my dress off and change and lay down on my bed.

I look at my phone and go threw all the pictures I toke tonight.
I even got one with everyone together.

Which was hard but not hard with Kol as he loves looking at himself and showing off.

This is what I always wanted,

To be happy