seven.

Arizona's POV
I answer my phone putting it up to the glass making sure you can only see above my neck. I answer it thinking it was Mer calling about Mrs. Shepherd. "hello?" I hear Callie's voice. "oh shit" I quickly stand close to my phone only to where she can see my face. "um, hi" I laugh. Callie starts laughing. "hey! shut up I didn't know it was you!" I laugh and set my phone back down. "but I do need to rinse out this shampoo." I set my phone back down. "what do you need" I laugh and rinse my hair out. "oh I was just wanted to chat" she laughs and I turn around. "oh, about what?" I head towards my phone and look into Callie's eyes over the phone. she sigh. "what's wrong Callie" I laugh. "Nothing. I just put Sofia to bed and Penny is at work so I'm bored." I laugh. "really? that's it?" I ask and rinse out my conditioner. "yeah, that's it." she laughs. I walk over to my phone "Well, on my flight I sat next to Mrs. Shepherd. which was extremely weird." I talk about my flight and Callie laughs at everything that happened. "it's true. She looked at me like I was crazy! she looked at me and forgot I was on that plane. like how could you forget that." we laugh and take a moment to think about that crash that really changed our lives. "yeah, how could she forget?" she laughs. someone knocks on my bathroom door. "Yes?" I yell. "are you almost done I need in there." the Italian woman says. "yeah give me one second." I yell back. I hear the woman walk away. I look at Callie who is confused. "oooooh Arizonaaaa do you have a girlfriend??" she asks like we are two best friends in middle school. "no, that's Andrew's Sister. I literally met her 30 minutes ago in my laundry room." I laugh at the weird inconvenience. "Well, I need to go, can't upset Andrew's sister the first night that she is here" I smile and look at Callie. "Yeah me too. I can't wake up Sofia." she says pulling the blankets up to her face. "good night Calliope" I smile. "good night Arizona." she smiles and I hang up. I quickly turn off the water and wrap a towel around my upper body. I grab my clothes and walk out into the hallway where Carina is standing. "thank you!" she smiles and walks into the steamy bathroom. I walk across the hall to my bedroom and shut the door behind me. I quickly change and head downstairs where Andrew is watching TV. I sit in the armchair across from him and watch TV with him. "how's Sofia?" he asks. Andrew is one of the most caring people I know. he loved it when Sofia was staying with us. "she was great, Callie too." I sighed. I look down at my phone with a text from Callie.

Calliope- Hi
A-hi Callie
C- Sofia woke up 😒
A-maybe you should've been quieter
C-i tried!
A-well I'm sitting downstairs with Andrew watching tv. one of the perks of not having a child in the house.
C-now that is very true.
A-it definitely is. I'd much rather have a child here with me but I do get to watch tv at 9:30 and not be worried about waking her up.
C-well I have a child laying in my arms in my bed. can't get any better than that.
A-where's Penny?
C-i honestly has no idea.
A-is she at work?
C-i hope so, she's usually busy, that's what I get for dating a resident.  
A-dang, I'm sorry.

I look up from my phone seeing Andrew smiling at me. "why are you smiling at your phone like that Arizona?" he laughs knowing I'm texting someone. "who is it?" I laugh shaking my head. "come on tell me" he laughs. "Amelia? Meredith? Callie?" I stare blankly at my phone. "Callie it is then." he jokes around with me

C-it's fine.
A-is this why you were upset?
C-yes and no.
A-I'm sorry Callie.
C-it's fine.

"goodnight Andrew." I smile messing with his hair as I walk by. I head to my bedroll and lay on my bed. I take off my leg. put it against my end table. I lay on my bed and text Callie again.

A-do you ever just take off your leg and it just feels so good
C-Ah yes! all the time 😂
A-shut up!
C-can I call you?
A-aren't you holding Sofia?
C-no, I took her back to her bed.
A-then yeah give me a couple of minutes.

I roll over in my bed covering up, I facetime Callie who quickly answers. "Hey, Calliope" I smile with my back to my headboard. "Hi, Arizona." she smiles, I see a picture of Me, Callie, and Sofia in the back making me smile. we talk for a while before someone knocks at my bedroom door. "I gotta go, Callie, have a night." I smile and hang up. "come in" I yell and see Andrew walk in. He looks sad and just plops down on my bed. "What's wrong, Andrew?" I ask messing with his hair. "things are confusing with Meredith" he says putting his head on a pillow next to mine. "talk to me," I say.

Callie's POV 

I lay down in bed and hear the front door open. Penny appears at the doorway of our bedroom. I sit up and she stands there. "What's wrong?" I ask looking at the guilty woman at my door. "I've been cheating on you," she says looking straight into my eyes. How do I always pick the ones that cheat? I stand up and grab my purse and phone heading to my closet to grab a suitcase. Penny tries to stop me but fails. I pack all of my clothes into two suitcases and head straight to Sofia's room. "Wake up Sofia, we are going to go somewhere" I put a fake smile on. I don't know where we are going to go but we are going to go somewhere. I grab a suitcase and fill the suitcase. I grab my phone and purse and Penny just stands there watching. I quickly leave with Sofia with the monkey that Mark gave her in her hand. We head down to the parking garage and I put her in the car and load our stuff up. I stand outside of the car with my phone in hand. It's 1 am in New York. I take my phone and call Meredith, knowing she is still awake. "Mer, I need help."