six.

Callie's POV
i wake up holding 3 hands. Me, Arizona and Sofia in the middle. i grab my phone and take a quick picture before looking at the time. i gently wake up Arizona and Sofia. "Hey Arizona you need to pack" i smile and she looks down at her hand. she gently takes her hand back putting it on Sofia's face. "good morning sweetheart" Arizona smiles kissing her small forehead. she opens her eyes and wraps her arms around her neck. "hey Callie, can you hand me my leg" she asks. i quickly stand up and put her leg on for her. "thank you Callie" she smiles and stands up grabbing her suitcase putting it on the bed grabbing a bra and underwear set with jeans and a t shirt. "i'm going to go change." she says leaving her suitcase open. She walks out of the room to the bathroom across the hall. i pick up Sofia sitting her down on the couch. "we will grab food at the Airport." i smile knowing she will want McDonalds. Arizona walks out of the bathroom and heads back to the bedroom. i follow her. "need a hand?" i ask handing her some clothes from the floor. "i should be fine, thank you though." she smiles "i had a great time. i'll have to come back again." she looks over at me. "thanks for letting me stay the other night with Sofia. i know Penny probably didn't like that." she says while putting the last of her clothes away. "oh yeah, it's fine. i don't think she cared." i lied. "that's good" Arizona puts her bag on the ground rolling it behind her to the living room where Sofia was still watching tv. Arizona does one more loop around the hotel making sure she didn't forget anything. "okay, um, i'm ready. Sofia go get your monkey and blanket!" Arizona says watching Sofia run to the other room. She comes back with everything. i grab her tablet that she will want to play on in the car and take it out of the hotel. we head down stairs and she gives them her key and pays for her stay. We head out across the street to my parked car. i open the trunk for Arizona and just Sofia in her car seat. i hand her the tablet and she starts to play.  Arizona sits in the front seat and looks over at me and smiles. "thanks for calming Sofia down last night." i smile and she puts her hand on Sofia. "it's fine. after all she is my child too." she smiles and takes her hand back. i pull out of the parking spot and on to the road driving to the airport. we pull up to the airport. Arizona goes to Sofia and i open the trunk. I grab Arizona's bags and pull them out from the trunk. i stan there with her bags and she picks up Sofia. We head inside and get checked. Sofia walks through the security and i stand behind with Arizona while she takes off her leg. "can you help me" she says handing her leg to me. "of course." i hand the leg to the man checking it. I helps Arizona up she grabs on to me. I was checked before Sofia. I wrap my right arm under Arizona's Shoulder and i put my left arm around her waist helping her walk through being checked. "you are all good ma'am." the man hands me the leg and i set Arizona down. i knell down on the ground and Sofia walks up to her holding her hand. i put the sock on the stump and twist the leg on. Sofia puts her hand on Arizona's leg and Arizona looks down at me. i smile back up to her holding back the kisses i want to give to her.  i put my arms under Arizona's lifting her up and i grab her bags once again. We walk up stairs to her terminal and sit there. "i'm going to run to mcdonald's down the hall you guys want anything. "chicken nuggets!" sofia yells. "yeah me too" Arizona says grabbing Sofia's hand. i head down the hall.

Arizona's POV
i watch Callie walk away. i turn to Sofia who is looking at me. "How is Penny?" i ask her. "she's okay i guess she doesn't come home a lot." she shrugs and question their relationship. i open up my phone and text mer.

A-"i board in 25 minutes"

i look back up and see Callie with McDonalds. she hands Sofia and i out chicken nuggets and we eat them. i look over at Callie who is enjoying her burger. i stare back down at my phone and grab Sofia's hand. "i gonna miss you sof" i smile and kiss her forehead. i listen to the intercom call my flight. "flight to Seattle 11:45 am is now boarding." i stand up and hug my little girl. i set her down back in her seat. "i love you so much Sofia" i smile. i turn and look at Callie who is now standing.  i walk over to her. "text me when you land." she smiles and hands me a note. "have a safe flight." she smiles and takes Sofia's hand. i turn around and grab my hands before heading to the door to my plane. i turn around one last time to Sofia in Callies arms smiling at me. i wave and watch Sofia and Callie wave back. i walk to the plane and take my seat. As i sit down i find a familiar face next to me. "Mrs. Shepherd?" i ask looking at her. "Oh! Dr. Robbins, it's so good to see you!" she give me a hug and we buckle up and listen to the flight attendant. once we are in air for 30 minutes of talking with Dereks mom we got some turbulence. it went by fast and i don't remember it. i look down at my hand grabbing her. "i- i'm sorry. Planes aren't my favorite" i laugh. "i was on the plane with Derek and Meredith..." she looks over at me and grabs my hand. "i understand dear..." we looks out the window and see the large city of Seattle. "looks like we are here" we smile at each other. As we land a nice man hands me my bags for me noticing my leg. i walk out with Mrs. Shepherd and we head outside. we walk up to Meredith who is shocked to see her Mother in Law with me. "guess who i found on the plane" i smile and hug Meredith. "Hi Mrs. Shepherd" Meredith says running over to her. "Hi meredith." she says looking at her.

~My house~

i unlock my front door and unpack my stuff. i hear my phone go off and suddenly remember i forgot to text Callie. i look down at my phone and see a text from Callie

Calliope- Have you landed yet?
Calliope- you were supposed to land 30 minutes ago.
A-Yes i've landed. i'm at my house now.
Calliope- okay that's good. After Sofia showers she wants to talk to you before she goes to bed.
A-okay.

i finish unpacking my suitcase and get a call from Callie. i answer and see Sofia. "hi sof"

after the phone call

i take my clothes and head to the bathroom. i set my clothes down and head downstairs to grab a towel. "Hi Arizona!" Andrew walks in and hugs me. "i'm glad you are back." i hug him and continue on to the laundry room and see a unfamiliar face. "um, hi?" i say confused as a woman is doing laundry in my laundry room. "hi, i'm Carina" she puts her hand out and i shake it. "I'm Arizona" Andrew walks in and realizes he didn't tell me someone was over. "Oh! Arizona this is my sister, Carina, remember i told you she was going to be in town" she says putting his hand on her shoulder. "oh yes i forgot. i'm sorry" i laugh. "i just am going to grab a towel and be on my way." we all laugh and Carina continues doing her laundry. i grab a towel from the closet and head back upstairs. i shut the door and take off my clothes. i grab my phone and put it on a shelf in the glass shower. i turn the water on and my phone starts to ring...

A/N
this was a longer chapter i hope you enjoyed :)