three.

Callie's POV
i open my eyes with the sound of Penny getting in bed with me. "i'm sorry babe" she kisses my lips. "i didn't mean to wake you" i wrap my arms around her. "it's fine babe." i cuddle her some behind. she turns over me and starts kissing me. she gets on top of me. "wait Babe stop. we can't" i say knowing Arizona is in the room next door. "why not?" she asks leaning down kissing my neck. "Arizona is in the next room sleeping with Sofia." i get cut off. "ARIZONA IS HERE" she quietly screams lot wanting to wake up Sofia. "yeah... sof asked her to stay the night." Penny rolls off of me. "why didn't you tell me ?" she asks turning away from me. "because i didn't know she was spending the night" i say knowing i still should've told her. i put my arms back around her. "i work night shift tomorrow." she says before fall asleep. her working all night means she doesn't want Arizona spending the night.

a couple hours later

Arizona's POV
i wake up to sofia grabbing my shoulder. "mommy mommy wake up" she shakes me. "i'm up baby" i smile and pull the blanket off of me. i look over and grab my crutch because my prosthetic sock is in the living room. "let go wake mami" Sofia whispers and we walk to her room. i see Callie asleep alone. Penny must have gotten paged. she sneak in and Sofia runs and jumps on top of Callie "ahhh" Callie screams unaware of what just happened. i lean against the doorway looking at Sofia and Callie smile at each other, Callie showering Sofia in kisses. i smile looks down at my feet knowing i've been missing out on this since i cheated. i look back up to see Callie looking up at me. "good morning." she says to me looking down. "good morning" i gulp and walk away from the door heading to the living room where my prosthetic sock is. i walk over to the couch and sit down to put it on. i put the sock on over where my knee should be. i get ready to stand up but see my leg in front of me. "here" callie gets on the ground and attaches it to my knee. i sit there while my ex wife, who i wouldn't let touch me for months, put my leg on for me. Sofia runs over and sits next to me. "is it to tight?" she looks up. i shake my head. "no it's fine." she leans a hand out and helps me up. "thank you" i grab Sofia's hand. "let's go get dressed munchkin" we head to sofia's pink room and i pick out her outfit. "Sof i really like your room!" i say looking around at the pictures. we walk back out to the kitchen where Callie is. i look around the apartment and something stands out.  it was a picture from Sofia's first birthday party. Callie, Sofia, me. and mark. god i've missed Mark. he was the bestfriend i never wanted but i got him anyways.  i wince in pain. "Arizona? are you okay?" callie runs over to me while i grab my leg. "yeah i'm fine." i stand back up and grab a seat at the counter. "do you have work today?" i ask Callie. "uh, no, i took off the week while you are here. so i can spend time with both of you." i look up at sofia who is digging into the cereal Callie fixed for her.

Callie's POV
i can't believe penny last night.  she acted all fine but when she hear about Arizona she left. didn't wake me up. no page.  she just left. told me nothing. maybe it's my fault i didn't tell her. but i care about penny she should've told me she was leaving. i look up at sofia and grab her milk filled bowl. while i put it in the sink i get a text from penny.

Penny💙-at the hospital.
Callie-oh, okay. we you later tonight my love.
Penny💙-love you
Callie-i love you too.

i look back up at Arizona who hasn't changed since i last saw her. i watch Arizona pick up Sofia from the bar stool and set her on the ground. "i'll be right back"

Arizona's POV
i walk out side of the apartment to the balcony and answer my phone. "Arizona how's it going!?" i hear Meredith's voice pick up. "it's going good." i sigh. "Sofia is happy here." i put my hand on the rail. "how's Callie?" she asks. "she's happy. Penny makes her happy." i look down at my hands. "it's good for her. after all i didn't make her happy." i say. "Arizona. you made her happy. you just made a mistake." i know she's right. but Callie is happy. "callie is happy and that's all that matters." i say. "i have to go mer, i'll talk to you later" "bye" i hear her say before i hang up. i look out at New York and head back inside. i leave tomorrow afternoon. "Hey sofia let's get ready for school" Callie says. i forgot it's a weekday. "oh, one of the cons of coming during the week" i sigh. "come on Sofia go get your stuff and we'll take you to school" Callie says grabbing her purse and keys. i look up at her and our eyes meet. i look back at Sofia who's skipping down the hall to me. "let's go!" i grab her hand and she grabs Callies. Callie locks the door behind us and we walk to the elevator. "i want to hit the button!!" Sofia yells. she hits the number 1 and we start to go down. Sofia hands me her backpack and runs out of the elevator. we head out of the apartment building and to the car. I buckle Sofia up and head to the passenger seat. "Do you like New York?" i look over at Callie.

Callie's POV
"it's great. it's definitely not Seattle but it's nice here."we stop at the red light. "how is school Sofia?" i look over at her through the mirror and she grins real big "it's okay mommy." she looks at Arizona. a car pulls out in front of me and i slam on the breaks. "is everyone okay?" i look at arizona with my arm over to chest holding her. i take my hand back and put it back on the wheel. "i'm fine, mami" Sofia says. "yeah me too." Arizona looks at me. luckily we all have our seatbelts on. i pull up in front of Sofia's school and i unbuckle her. "Hey Arizona dan you hand me her backpack" i stick my hand out while Arizona places it in my hands. "thanks" i smile and put Sofia's backpack on. Arizona gets out of the car and takes Sofia's hand. "i'll walk her to the door, i'll be out in a minute." Arizona says walking across the street with Sof. i wait sofia let go today her hand and run into the school. Arizona walks back and sits in the car. "Can you take me to my hotel?" she says buckling up. "uh, yeah." i put my seat belt on and drive down the busy street. "it's right here" arizona point and i pull over. "okay, i guess ill see you later." Arizona says picking up her purse. "okay, bye" i sit down in my car and watch her walk into the building.