ten.

Callie's POV 

I look over at Arizona and Carina laughing and talking throughout the movie. For some reason, this had a toll on me. I try not to focus on it and pay more attention to the movie rather them. I look over to grab some popcorn with I see Arizona leaning against Carina whispering to one another. Soon enough the movie ends and I'm ready to leave this house as fast as I can. 

"I'm going to spend the night with Mer tonight," I put a forced smile up and head to grab my suitcase. "Are you sure?" she asks making me rethink everything. "Yeah, I'm sure" I force a smile and pull out my phone calling Meredith who was luckily just down the road. I watch her pull up and head over to her car, "What happened?" she asks me immediately, "I think she's sleeping with Carina."

Arizona's POV

I tuck Sofia in bed and bump into Carina in the hall. "Ciao," she puts her hands on my arms to keep me from falling. "Hi," I smile back at her laughing a little. "I'm going to, um, head to bed," I say walking out of her arms and to my room, "this may be a little forward, especially for me, but were you flirting with me earlier?" I ask leaning against the doorframe of my room.

"Maybe a little bit," she walks up close to me lifting my chin with her finger. "I'll make sure to be open about it next time," she smiles and lingers her hands across my shoulder as she walks down the hall to her room looking back at me. "Buona notte," she smiles and shuts the door behind her making me go kinda crazy. I head into my room and call it a night.

Callie's POV

"I'm pretty sure she is sleeping with her, you can just tell," I pause thinking about everything. "Well, what happened?" she asks while pouring us wine. "She was leaning against her, laughing, and talking quietly to one another," I say drinking my wine faster than I should have. 

"Maybe I'm thinking too much into this," I sigh as I mean back onto her couch. "Sorry, for calling you so late, but I knew I couldn't stay in that house with the possibility of them hooking up in the other room," I lean back against the couch thinking about everything that happened. "More wine?" 

Arizona's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of someone walking up and down the halls of the second floor. I quickly hop over to my door opening it to see Carina pacing up and down the hall. 

"Carina, you're going to wake up my child," I say in a long whisper. She begins to speak Italian leaving me very confused about what to do. "I speak English," I stand there on one leg in pajama shorts and a sports bra. "Anything I can help with?" I ask grabbing her arm as she walks past me. "I'm freaking out over a patient, I'm sorry," she blows air out of her nose, putting her back against the wall. 

"How about you come and lay down and we can talk over it, or something else," I suggest, mostly wanting to get off my leg. "Oh yes, of course, you're leg, I'm sorry" she puts her arm around me helping me get to the bed. 

"I wasn't thinking, I wouldn't have had you stand there for so long if I knew" she laughs a little walking to the other side of the bed taking a seat, "This woman has a heart problem but wants to have a baby naturally, which cant happen because of the heart problem and she doesn't understand that," her head hits the pillow and looks up at the ceiling. 

"So she is probably going to die trying to have this child," she says softly turning over to face me. "I'm sorry if I woke you," she says. "It's fine, I think you need to talk to someone and Andrew probably would have just shut the door," I laugh putting my hand on her arm. "You're probably right," we stare at each other for a few moments before she leans in and leaves a kiss on my lips. "I'm going to head to bed," she says breaking the silence. My head is spinning with thoughts as this all happens slowly. I take her arm pulling her back in for another kiss, "lock the door," 

Callie's POV

I wake up and make my way downstairs to help Meredith get her kids ready for school. I spot her in the kitchen with 3 kids at the table eating pancakes. "You are good," I say softly taking a bite of a pancake sitting on the counter. "Well thank you" she laughs as she flips another pancake, "How many?"

I head into the hospital with Meredith as head to the lounge to meet with the others. "So what do you got today?" I ask as we head in. "a couple of appy's and a VIP patient that I haven't met yet, my bet is on Bono" We laugh as we find the others getting dressed and ready for the workday.

I head down to the ER for a consult, spotting the pediatric surgeon and the OB-GYN talking and laughing with one another. I head to bed 5 where a 16-year-old sits with a femur fracture. "So, Ben, how did you get this?" Arizona walks behind me brushing her body against mine as she walks around me. 

"Playing football," I look over at the blonde as she writes in his chart. "Where's your parents?" Arizona asks, handing the chart over to the nurse. "In the cafeteria, they should be back soon," I look over at the boy and up to Arizona popping the bone into place without warning the kid. "Ow," the kid screams and squeezes Arizona's arm. "Ow," Arizona repeats. "Sorry," I say softly. "Dr. Torres, may I speak to you?" Arizona grabs my arm and pulls me into a supply closet. 

"Yes?" I look around the dark supply closet as she holds onto my arm. "What is your problem?" she asks. "I don't have a problem," I look around her at all the medical supplies. "Something is wrong and I want to know what it is," Arizona raises her voice as I look out the small window in the door. 

I look down at my pager as it goes off, "I'll talk to you later," I run out of the room and up to the ortho floor.

Arizona's POV

After a long day bouncing between surgeries as the 5th years are starting to go solo, I make my way to the entrance of the large building that I loved as I made my way to my car that was parked in the closest handicapped parking spot there was, admiring the night sky as I get into my car.

"Hi Sofia," I smile at the 12-year-old who had been at home since she got off the bus. "Did Andrew keep you company?" I ask as she runs back to the living room where the two of them finish their popcorn. I look back at the door as the doorbell goes off. 

"Calliope,"