008

Y/N's POV

We got back to the tribe and went into the spirit oasis. Momo attacked the Fire Nation admiral, I believe his name is Zhao.

I giggled as he tried to get Momo off. We got into our fighting stances and so did the soldiers.

I froze in place and my eyes widened when I saw my father standing next to Zhao.

"Don't bother." Zhao held his hand up to the bag with koi fish. "Zhao don't." Aang lowered his staff and put his arms up in surrender. "It's my destiny to destroy the moon and the Water Tribe." He replied. "Destroying the moon won't only hurt the Water Tribe. It'll hurt everyone, including you. Without the moon everything will fall out of balance." Aang said. "He is right Zhao." I turned to see Iroh walking towards him. "General Iroh, why am I not surprised to discover your treachery." Zhao looked at him. "I am no traitor Zhao. The Fire Nation needs the moon too. We all depend on the balance. Whatever you do to that spirit, I will unleash on you tenfold! Let it go now!" Iroh got into a fighting stance.

Zhao dropped the spirit back into the pond before quickly getting up and and sending a blast of fire towards the moon spirit, killing it. Iroh attacked the soldiers. My father and Zhao got away.

I looked back and noticed Zuko was no longer on Appa. Iroh picked up the lifeless koi fish. "There's no hope now. It's over." Yue hugged Sokka.

Suddenly Aang started glowing again. "No. It's not over." Aang walked into the pond and the ocean spirit started circling him. The pond started glowing as Aang fused with the ocean spirit. We saw a huge blue spirit with Aang in the middle. The spirit began to attack all of the Fire Nation soldiers. The Water Tribe warrriors bowed as the spirit walked passed them.

I ran out to look for Sesi and Yang. After a couple minutes of looking for them I bumped into Sesi. I embraced her tightly. "Sesi! I'm glad you're okay." I said as I pulled back. "I'm glad you're alright as well Y/N." She smiles at me. "Have you seen Yang?" I asked. "No I haven't. He's probably still fighting off some of the Fire Nation soldiers." Sesi replied. Sesi and I spilt up and set out to find him.

I saw my father and Yang fighting. I ran over to them and tried to help Yang. "Y/N! Get back!" He ordered. "Yang watch out!" I yelled as my father sent a fire blast at his feet. "Y/N have you came to watch me kill this little boyfriend of yours?" My father smirked as he grabbed Yang and held a flame near his neck. "Father please! Let him go. I'll go back to the Fire Nation with you." I cried out. "Y/N no!" Yang yelled. "Very tempting. But I know all about your new little friends. The avatar and those water peasants. They'll just come to your rescue." He said turning back to Yang. "Don't worry boy i'll make this quick." He said as he sent Yang flying back with a fire blast.

Tears blurred my vision as I ran towards Yang's almost lifeless body. I created a small tent of earth around me and Yang. I grabbed Yang's head and placed it on my lap gently. "Yang. Keep your eyes open please." I said as tears streamed down my face. "Please don't leave. You promised you'd make it out alive." I held his hand tightly. Yang reached his hand out to me slowly and wiped my tears away. "Im sorry Y/N. I love you." He said as his hand fell down to his side. I hugged his lifeless body tightly as tears rolled down my cheeks.

I lowered the tent that I created and saw my father get away on a small boat. Sesi ran towards me, pulling me into a comforting hug as I sobbed on her shoulder.

After a couple minutes we pulled away and she placed her hand on my shoulder. "It's gonna be okay Y/N." She smiled at me. "No. It's not, I could've stopped him." I looked to the side at Yang's body. "Y/N you did what you could." She said. I knew that was a lie but decided not to argue and smiled at her faintly.