004

Y/N's POV

I started packing my stuff but I was interrupted by a knock on the door. It was Azula. "Hey Azula. What are you doing here?" I asked. "I just came to tell you that my idiot of a brother challenged a general to an Agni Kai. Do you wanna come watch?" She said. Spirits why is he so stupid. I thought to myself. "Okay i'll come." I said.

She led me into the Agni Kai room. Zuko was waiting for his opponent but froze when he saw who it was. Fire lord Ozai. Zuko got down on his knees and begged for forgiveness. I got out of there before things got messy. I could hear still Zuko's screams.

I waited until the Agni Kai was over to help Zuko. I saw everyone coming out. I ran inside and saw Zuko on the floor. His uncle trying to get him up. I helped Iroh get him up and we took him to the palace healer.

Iroh waited outside but I sat next to him and held his hand. A couple minutes later Zuko woke up. I hugged him tight. "Zuko how are you feeling?" I asked. "Get out." He said enraged. "Zuko I'm only trying to help-" I was cut off by Zuko yelling. "GET OUT!" I let go of his hand and went outside.

I had never seen Zuko so angry. Nor have I ever been yelled at by him. I went back to my room and finished packing. The room looked like when I had first stayed in the palace. I'm not very good at goodbyes so I left the palace without saying anything to my friends.

My father forced me to say good bye to the fire lord though. After he was waiting for me on his komodo rhino. We got to my fathers ship. "Y/N tell the captain to set a course for Yu Dao." He said. "Yes father." I walked away.