Chapter 12

Klepto, Tech, Forrest and I boarded the jet that all of us owned together. It was our annual boys trip and we were headed to Vegas as you know was my choice, Cheddar wasn't invited for obvious reasons, we don't trust him.

I sat in my seat and Forrest flopped down beside me.

"Nigga you think you're slick, you chose Vegas to be all up under that girl".

"What's wrong with that?"

"She loves you and you don't love her". He stated the obvious.

"Of course I love her". I said as I scrolled through my messages on my business phone.

"Then why haven't you checked on her in months?"

"I visited them two months ago". It was actually three.

"And you forgot her birthday".

"No, I didn't" I shook my head.

"Check Instagram".

"What the fuck you two pussies over here whispering about let's start drinking bitches!!"

"Nigga we been on the jet for 5 minutes and you motherfucking drunk?" Forrest asked.

"Man, I came on this shit to enjoy myself so all week this nigga gon be drunk, hey Tech get the fuck off the phone with Destiny we about to be deep inside some new pussy" Klepto said.

Tech waved him off and walked to the back with his phone to his ears. I took out my phone to check my Instagram.

 I took out my phone to check my Instagram

"Fuck". I whispered, that's why she was blowing up my phone I can't believe I forgot.

"Hey Blood come take a shot with me, I feel lonely with them niggas caking it up with they wives".

I knew he was going through some shit, his baby mama and him are going through a custody battle and he got that stripper sparkle pregnant. I promised my boys that I'd always be there for them and that's what our boys trip was all about forgetting our problems and living it up as if we were single. Forrest and Coby were fucking up the mood.

"Hand that shit over here".

"My nigga, always can count on you".

We took about 7 shots together.

"This one's for the niggas who got strippers pregnant by accident!" He took another shot. "Forrest,Tech come on niggas fuck your wives this is boys trip man. Cake up with them when you home it's time to have some fun".

"For real guys come on call them later" I said.

We arrived at our vacation home in Vegas and I stepped out and did a little dance with my drunk self.