Chapter Fourteen Our BIG Day, Wedding Bells

Seven bridesmaids

Seven Groomsmen

Jewels Park Conservatory

1,500 bundles of pink roses

550 Champagne Flutes

51 - 10 seated tables

51 Pink table clothes

Arlington Catering

Cadrina and Cienna Flower Girls

Gift table/ Money Tree

  4 Doves

  Mood & Occasion Entertainment

            Casey reads over her wedding planner's paperwork, she wanted to make sure everything was right. The big day was approaching fast. She was excited to be in the position she had only dreamed of since she was a young girl. Only this was better, she never thought in a million years she'd be marrying such a fantastic man.

        "I can't believe we're getting married tomorrow"! squeals Casey.

"I know it's so exciting, I don't know if I have butterflies or if the baby kicking" responds Casea.

  "Probably both"! laughs Casey she was felling a sense of happiness rumbling in her soul as well. A feeling she hadn't felt for such a long time.

   "We'll be back, we're going to pick up the tuxedos and some lunch for everybody" says Darin. "How are you ladies feeling"?

"Hungry"! Casey and Casea laughed. "Lunch is well over due" says Casey.

  "Could you stop and get some double fudge and marshmallow ice cream too"? Casea asks.

"Yeah double fudge and marshmallow, that sounds super yummy"! agreed Casey.

   "Kurt, you ready man"? asked Darin. "

These ladies are starving; we better go get lunch first". "The fitting may take a while; we might come back to everyone eaten by the pregnant pack" laughs Darin. "Man we have to stop making babies around here"! teases Darin.

"Well let's go"!  laughed Kurt.

     Casey was a few weeks pregnant; Casea was 31 weeks pregnant! Babies were floating through the air; it didn't take long for Casey to get pregnant after Darin Jr. was born. He was almost 2 months old when Casey found out she was pregnant with the new baby. Darin and Casey were overjoyed with the news; he wanted a lot child as well as Casey. It may seem like things were happening pretty fast, but they felt as long as they had waited for these moments, it was the way it should be. Happiness had no timing, and if things were happening like they were, it was meant to be.

     Deliveries were coming in left and right boxes stacked high against the walls. Casey had ordered tons of wedding decorations; it was mayhem in the Hurst home. Althea sat at the table and tied white ribbons around the stem of mini champagne flutes and stuffed the favors in tiny boxes. She had a job on her hands with over 500 quests to present gifts too, she was busy.

     "I'm so nervous Casey, this is really about to happen" says Casea. "We come this far, and we've both had some pretty crappy relationships".

  "I think it's about time we have something incredible to hold on to sis" responds Casey. "I have a pre wedding gift for you" Casey goes to her closet and comes out with a small box wrapped in a pink ribbon.

"What's this Casey"? asks Casea.

"Well, open it and see silly"! giggles Casey. "I've been waiting all morning for the perfect time to give this to you".